Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Aron seemed clueless about everything going on in the game but had a concentrated knowledge of Bonnibels actions/plan

Worth consideration if we are looking for another purp
If there’s another purple, would there have to be another red? or could the factions have different amounts of people

Emil

Certified Memelord
Me, town leader xd i mean thank you
I'm not saying "i'm sure you're town, but we will get info out of it". For all I know you can be either scum or town, but even if you were town, there's more information we'd get from that.
huh, what information

It's list of everyone I don't read as town. Not scum list.
if u dont read them as town then they r scum pretty much at this point. the only acceptable protown indie is fuji.
its still lots of non town reads

Tbh, prior to this phase Bonnie wasn't too active other than sharing results.
yes, does that make her town or scum tho? not rly. i feel like there is a lack of analysis in ur part in solving her slot

Well, now I'd say it makes me feel bit better about them.
so will u extend them courtesy reads? do you know who are "them"?

Different game, different host.
nah its standard
maf 1 = red = mafia
maf 2 = purple = werewolves

Seriously?
yes

Because you were called out. And Ratchet said you're wrong.
that was the intention of it? to see if votes on ratchet count or not. i even asked for a vote count. your point here??

Ok, now that you're threating me I guess you're fine.
lol

Like, how many games have we played together? Since when I care about thread Play more than mechanics?
its not about caring or not, its about how u angle ur posts to make players look good or bad. even when u use mechanics as town u dont try to go out of ur way to make players look bad. to me it seems that u r not happy with the current PoE and u want it to be changed

Not sure what rb has to do with it, but I already said it's good thing you're looking innocent.
huh?

Here goes LM last purple thing. Thx
u dont seem to share the same joy as other townies. whats wrong charlie??

~☆

Goodbye guys, I´m getting modkilled for this post.
There were so many things in this round that the hosts did not properly inform me beforehand.
One of those things was that circumstance that this phase would go for 48 hours instead of 24.
Which screwed the game up for me because thanks to the restrictions of my extremly great abilities I was not allowed to post in this thread for the rest of the whole day phase, making me absent for way too long time from the thread. I´m sorry for the other townies but I had enough of this, how would I even have been supposed to explain my sudden and very long absence from this thread despite being online on WG?? I would have gotten lynched for this anyway I guess because "she must be a maf that has given up" argumentations.
It´s also no fun at all not being able to react or to answer anything. Let´s be realistic, I would have never been able to found my way back in the game after this!
Wait until you see my role, then you understand.

Just saw this on read back

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
fuck it, Miku Izayoi

but please, lynch me
This claim was made very early in the game and no one has cc'd it yet at all. And this was way before any anti-claim abilities came out either.

I'm pretty sure no one even counter hinted your role either. So I'm willing to still have you as town.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
This claim was made very early in the game and no one has cc'd it yet at all. And this was way before any anti-claim abilities came out either.

I'm pretty sure no one even counter hinted your role either. So I'm willing to still have you as town.
That's right. There also been many Miku WUs that we have seen so far. That's a legit claim alright.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Aron seemed clueless about everything going on in the game but had a concentrated knowledge of Bonnibels actions/plan

Worth consideration if we are looking for another purp
he seemed to caught up on multiple stuff, more than the scope of bonnis results. im just disappointed the team is dead inactivie and not challenging.

~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
I can only guess, but when it comes to my character for example, I have ability that works differently on certain roles, so I'd like to know whether they're mafia or not. Maybe that's also the case for him.

Origami still wins the best name prize, evil or not.
claim this ability charles

~☆

Status
Not open for further replies.