Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Peroroncino use ur flavor knowledge to help us out

does the WQ curse players with something and if they do it she goes into her domain or w.e?

it seems that her ability activated automatically after i mentioned it, not before hand

~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
actually imma read around the time i got that ability

someone wanted to mess with me or make me think rej is scum. someone who has tmi and have been defending rej potentially. or someone scared of me yeeting them.

~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord

Emil

Certified Memelord
the case:
good enough then not everything can be messed up

aight i'll go ahead and say wescott tried to rearrange my action and failed because my kill on uwu worked just fine

at the same time someone tried to roleblock me, and failed for some reason. tpein or sm1 made me immune to roleblocks maybe? i have no idea. im thinking this is most likely rej trying to roleblock me, and he wont claim it. this is why he thinks im bad

also i was likely rolecopped. i only saw this because its a negative action or associated with a negative action. i can see negative actions targeting me. i am hoping bonni's invest had nothing negative in it, and if thats the case then someone rolecopped me with something negative attached to it - again likely rej, and less likely bonni. if bonni's cop is not negative i wont see it

rej has immunity to ability destructions. he seems unaffected by my burn

this game of cat and mouse ends here. lynch rej. i have seen enough and i am not amused

@Pot Goblin @Kagurashii @Bonnibel @Dragomir @Peroroncino @Charlie @MitchMatch @Juliet @Meeyori @RippedCal @Arondight @Gambit

~♡
the reply:
vote lynch Rej

this is my last game here on this forum, for real

lol
~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.