Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Waaaait, I read "spectral" aka rainbow, not "special"

That "special" color is what I called town general color.

I assume some characters have different color (spirits?) and more boring townies have that
This sounds like such a bad made-up excuse, you leave me no other choice than to

Vote lynch Charlie

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Ah yes, noob mafia, when people angle colours. XD wtf did I sign up for.:optimistic:
Another scum since you have a different wincon.
I am surrounded by scum and townies are inactive:josad:
This shading attempt is based on what? Me questioning what you do?

Usually its impossible for seasonal players to slip colours unless you have an IQ below 1.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Ah yes, noob mafia, when people angle colours. XD wtf did I sign up for.:optimistic:

This shading attempt is based on what? Me questioning what you do?

Usually its impossible for seasonal players to slip colours unless you have an IQ below 1.
you slipped your wincon is different from town just as much as charlie did,you also still havent voted for him since he's most likely your scummate

Rej

Year of the black beard!
So guys, if you are town, it should be easy to answer my question: Which colour is the general town colour we´re talking about? @Charlie @Rej
Green always in every game unless it's an Ariess game, they tend to use Blue for town too. Mafia is always red. Red is evil. And it should be obvious.
:choppawhat:
You are aware that I am a coach and a bit further with knowledge than everyone who signed up here?

J

Joygirl1

Green always in every game unless it's an Ariess game, they tend to use Blue for town too. Mafia is always red. Red is evil. And it should be obvious.
:choppawhat:
You are aware that I am a coach and a bit further with knowledge than everyone who signed up here?
I´m aware of that ;)
Okay, I´ve played two rounds so far, it was green in the UN round and blue in the FMAB round. But when it is green in every game except Ariess games and it should be obvious to almost everyone then how do you explain what Charlie wrote in his posts?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You know that host usually gives players info about how basic town role looks like?
She slipped maybe or is just paranoid. She asks a coach about colours. This is the most hilarious thing I have seen in a while. :P but maybe she didn't knew it.

And Peroroncino is a sad example on how a newbie expects a seasonal player and coach to slip wincons. :chopoff::absojustice:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I´m aware of that ;)
Okay, I´ve played two rounds so far, it was green in the UN round and blue in the FMAB round. But when it is green in every game except Ariess games and it should be obvious to almost everyone then how do you explain what Charlie wrote in his posts?
I dont know this Charlie, I expected him to be a seasonal player from NF. So I am as confused as ya all. But I see no reason to immedtiately switch votes. I can use your pressure and figure Charlie out.
:catsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.