Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Nah, he was talking about current affairs when I saw him. But then he disappeared, and was here when I pinged him, but then talked some nonsense again.

It seems like Rottkins isn't town this time either. Or if he is, then oof.
Yes exactly, this slot is terribly corrupted, and the chance it's a bad rand is possible. XD
:sweat:

Does anyone know what Yo Tan Wa is like as scum? I've only seen him as town. I read through his posts and noticed I have more posts than him which is surprising. I saw nothing scummy from Yo Tan Wa and nothing towny from him and he is so null.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Hmmm, I’m not sure what to say, but I can probably answer a few questions?
Well, I don't really have any questions for you specifically, but it would be good to see you participate a bit more.

It's hard to discern what you are if you're not participating in the thread. If you are too passive there's a good chance you may be eliminated

J

Joygirl1

The thing is, how sure can we be that Charlie is really Miku and Pero is really Natsumi?
If they turn out not to be who they claim then the players who defended them would look bad.

I have to say I´m also uspicious of Kagura and also on Bonnibel. But there won´t be enough people that would vote for them this late. I don´t know T-Pein, as I haven´t played any rounds with him yet. The only serious alternative candidate for me would indeed be Rottkins as I don´t want to fall for him three times in a row. But I just can´t decide right now if I should switch or not. Would be really unpleasant if I´d realize afterwards that I switched from maf to town...

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Kinda dying right now after today, I've read most of things here but to give something with at least one limb I have to sit to it in a better state than I am right now. I won't be mad if people will vote me off, I have a clean card but I understand that I don't seem like that xD glad that Rej is obsessed with me, maybe it will be a date?:hohoho:
I just saw this post. :neesama:
Yeah I feel good with that vote. :endthis::sweat:

Rej

This forum is retarded.
The thing is, how sure can we be that Charlie is really Miku and Pero is really Natsumi?
If they turn out not to be who they claim then the players who defended them would look bad.

I have to say I´m also uspicious of Kagura and also on Bonnibel. But there won´t be enough people that would vote for them this late. I don´t know T-Pein, as I haven´t played any rounds with him yet. The only serious alternative candidate for me would indeed be Rottkins as I don´t want to fall for him three times in a row. But I just can´t decide right now if I should switch or not. Would be really unpleasant if I´d realize afterwards that I switched from maf to town...
We have to try out and figure out their fake claims along the way. It is better to believe now and uncover inconsistencies once there are more evidences and material.
Anyway I am pretty sure Natsumi is a role, Blue also likes her and I doubt she would be used as a fake claim, about Miku idk tbh. She is one of the less popular spirits in the fandom, she still makes a good role tho. I would trust Natsumi more than Miku but for now I am inclined to trust them both this D1. I can understand if others are suspicious still. :sweat:
A policy to not lynch a claimed spirit D1 should have been established before tbh. But well I tried my best.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
That was kind of what I based my vote off of, the last 2 games he posted with similar style, I'm pretty sure he's not town. And if he is, well, then he should probably take this as a learning experience lmao, he's been given 2 freebies already

:gokulaugh:
Yeah, I learned that I should pay much better attention on details and not go like a sheep after others' arguments in anything, so much brainstorming man:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.