Status
Not open for further replies.
it probably depends on the rank
I ranked third and it gives protection from one negative action of Tohka, it was meant to be a pokerface thing, not to be revealed but well, I am town, Tohka shall be town so there is that to it
maybe the one who got third on the Yoshino date got a similair item for Yoshino

T-Pein switching his mind like me switching underwear, sad to see this:blush:
i hope you're not lying cause natsumi would never harm you, @Arondight what did you get from the date?
i received the same item for yoshino. I am not sure how that would proves rejs town though?

She fake claims guilty result, Nana counterclaims and says she has an inno result on the same target. Everyone town reads that target. It's pretty much the same scenario just that Joy doesn't need to be lynched for town to believe that Bon's result is false as we already currently do. However, she's not receiving any heat. She's been let go scot-free when she should be questioned for having contradicting results with confirmed townie Nana. Why is that?
Thats the problem though, you said it yourself that JG would be townread after Bon’s claim which woukd make no sense to do a mafia perspective because it reduces PoE and brings attention to her.

And no one is saying we aren’t going to question it its just that at the moment there is nothing to prove or disprove.

yall gotta @ me when you're talking about me I gotta read all these

She fake claims guilty result, Nana counterclaims and says she has an inno result on the same target. Everyone town reads that target. It's pretty much the same scenario just that Joy doesn't need to be lynched for town to believe that Bon's result is false as we already currently do. However, she's not receiving any heat. She's been let go scot-free when she should be questioned for having contradicting results with confirmed townie Nana. Why is that?
I dont get why you'd think I faked it when i straight up just gave my result. I already talked about this. I didn't push Joygirl as much cause of all the things that could have happened to my invest + after reading D2 Joygirl seemed a lot like town

u said it yourself too. I did have my vote initially on Joygirl but T-Pein looked like a better target being able to survive at night when he seemed like scum at the time.

D

Dragomir

Thats the problem though, you said it yourself that JG would be townread after Bon’s claim which woukd make no sense to do a mafia perspective because it reduces PoE and brings attention to her.

And no one is saying we aren’t going to question it its just that at the moment there is nothing to prove or disprove.
Joy was only wide town read cause of Nana's claim. What I'm thinking is that Bon might have been banking on her being the other faction so she made such a risky play. If successful, it gives her lots of town cred. And if Joy flips town, she can always say "I've was tampered/manipulated or Joy was framed" which wouldn't be implausible considering a game of this magnitude. And guess what, she's already been doing that and we've been letting her go scot-free.

Now, what do you think of the fact that she left Joy as soon as Pein caught heat? Does that not raise any alarms for you?

D

Dragomir

yall gotta @ me when you're talking about me I gotta read all these

I dont get why you'd think I faked it when i straight up just gave my result. I already talked about this. I didn't push Joygirl as much cause of all the things that could have happened to my invest + after reading D2 Joygirl seemed a lot like town
You couldn't have afforded to push Joy anymore after Nana claimed.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Anyway I also apologize for my outbursts, I really have some problems irl right now. It would be in my personal favour if scum would rather try to off me with a kill instead of using weasely and bastardly methods in order to get me mislynched. Everyone knows that these kind of abilities and methods are just triggering and not mafiaesque. So please be a man and just kill me to achieve your goals instead of using this weasely methods in order to discredit and remove me. Please understand me and do it quickly instead of triggering me.
:catpole::catpole::catpole::catlewd::catlewd::catlewd:

D

Dragomir

u said it yourself too. I did have my vote initially on Joygirl but T-Pein looked like a better target being able to survive at night when he seemed like scum at the time.
That made you look worse to me. Yes, Pein was suspicious for surviving a super-kill but how is that more suspicious in your perspective than Joy having a guilty result? A guilty result is far more incriminating.

Status
Not open for further replies.