Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
they're certain though

i thought i missed something in translatior or something
I feel like a strong enough belief can pass for certainty here.

Like if for example, if Flower got killed in this game tonight and I said “Fuji wouldn’t ever kill Flower N1”. That’s just my belief bc I don’t think he’d target her N1, but I could be wrong.

Although, they are saying couldn’t not wouldn’t fwiw.

I feel like a strong enough belief can pass for certainty here.

Like if for example, if Flower got killed in this game tonight and I said “Fuji wouldn’t ever kill Flower N1”. That’s just my belief bc I don’t think he’d target her N1, but I could be wrong.

Although, they are saying couldn’t not wouldn’t fwiw.
sure, but if you said "Fuji wasn't the one who killed Flower" and Ultra would follow with "basically, everyone other than Fuji can be Flower's killer", it sounds weird af

just got online and I m too out of loop with the mystery thingy

like what's its purpose and what do we gain or lose from it??
Everyone who solves it gets a reward. We don’t know what the reward is yet.

no one is even trying scum hunt here are we playing mafia??

@Dr_Professor83 are you really claiming indie??

@Flower I don't see you doing anything did you roll scum again??
We’re mostly just engaging with the mechanics. Though I imagine activity will increase when actions unlock and we have more things to analyze.

sure, but if you said "Fuji wasn't the one who killed Flower" and Ultra would follow with "basically, everyone other than Fuji can be Flower's killer", it sounds weird af
Yeah I guess so lol. I assume they feel that way because George is the one who got worried about her and demanded the others go looking for her.

no I didn't mean full claim but I wouldn't mind if you did

I think I missed where you claimed your wincon

can you claim your wincon and flavor for me??
I’m not claiming flavor. Last game there was a flavor hunting indie on the loose.

I win if I solve & win the 3 murder mysteries or if I’m alive to witness a Town victory (survive + town wins).

maybe George is in love with Shannon and thered be 0 motive behind him killing her? that's what i thought at least :S

i'm still reading, but there're some things i don't think are put there for no reason (unless Ratchet would put them in as false leads:

- Battler left family when his mother died / when his father married Kyrie,
- Kumosawa is known for not taking her duty seriously,
- we don't know Shannon's or Kanon's surname, maybe they aren't even humans looking at what happened to Kanon, they're treated on the same level as head of staff despite their young age,
- Maria had letter from "witch"
- doctor has been Kinzo's friend for decades, yet he wants to give all he has to family that doesn't give crap about him instead

i'm still reading, but there're some things i don't think are put there for no reason (unless Ratchet would put them in as false leads:

- Battler left family when his mother died / when his father married Kyrie,
- Kumosawa is known for not taking her duty seriously,
- we don't know Shannon's or Kanon's surname, maybe they aren't even humans looking at what happened to Kanon, they're treated on the same level as head of staff despite their young age,
- Maria had letter from "witch"
- doctor has been Kinzo's friend for decades, yet he wants to give all he has to family that doesn't give crap about him instead
Some of these are probably important, but I expect some of these are going to be red herrings/false leads to keep from making things obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.