Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
krauss said that

the "we" can make it so that everyone has a purple statement saying that it was a closed room and its not like everyone could have been lying about that

so i doubt nanjo did the t1 killings
While I was looking back at his theory something else popped up in my mind. The fact that Genji's Master Key was destroyed only after the murders had been committed in Twilight 1 means it could've been used to commit that first set of killings before it was disposed of.

Updated theory

Twilight 1
Godha killed all six (Genji key destroyed)

Twilight 2
Krauss killed Natsuhi. Faked his own death. Nanjo lied to confirm.

Twilight 3
No deaths

Twilight 4
Jess killed Shannon, Kanon disappears
(Shannon & Kanon key destroyed)

Twilight 5/6
Nanjo killed Kumasawa. Godha fakes death. Jess and Nanjo lie to confirm

Twilight 7
Godha killed Nanjo

Twilight 8
Godha killed Jessica

Not killed: Kanon, Battler, George, Maria, Godha, Krauss

Culprits: Godha, Nanjo, Jess and Krauss

Is my theory
y do u think krauss killed natsuhi and not natsuhi killing krauss? do u still have reason to believe krauss lied in t1 somehow?

While I was looking back at his theory something else popped up in my mind. The fact that Genji's Master Key was destroyed only after the murders had been committed in Twilight 1 means it could've been used to commit that first set of killings before it was disposed of.
so u believe genji was behind the t1 murders? how would he be dead then?

I guess i don't now no. Has to be a good reason its one or the other though, Ratch wouldn't let both be true
hmm perhaps natsuhi over krauss bc of inheritance reasons? but the motive isnt as clear for the both of them as it would be for like gohda or kumasawa to kill in t1

Can a kind soul give me the answer to the murder mystery thing? I had no time to work on this yet :catcry:.
We're still figuring it out lol.

so u believe genji was behind the t1 murders? how would he be dead then?
You're right. His death was confirmed by two different characters, after all...

I just felt like the fact that his Master Key brought up as being destroyed only after the fact felt significant. But I guess it really isn't :catsweat:

I've got the doc as culprit and that's who I'll submit. If anybody can find a crack in T2 where he isn't I'm all ears. If he's innocent I'm going to kill Ratchet instantly in a closed room.

Deduce a problem with my theory then , so far your only argument against my theory is that it's too convoluted
Like I said, that's the wrong approach - your theory *could* possibly fit but with what evidence you've taken into account it's just one scenario out of very many. That's not how you solve this mystery.

Like I said, that's the wrong approach - your theory *could* possibly fit but with what evidence you've taken into account it's just one scenario out of very many. That's not how you solve this mystery.

Highly doubt Ratch intended for many different scenarios to be correct. If there's evidence I haven't considered then there's no reason to not enlighten me

I've got the doc as culprit and that's who I'll submit. If anybody can find a crack in T2 where he isn't I'm all ears. If he's innocent I'm going to kill Ratchet instantly in a closed room.
So you think there's only one culprit this time? Would one guy really be able to pull all this off?

Status
Not open for further replies.