Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:blush:

I really appreciate the genuine effort at recalling our interactions rather than just going for laughs.

Little spoilers for my confession. I went for it pretending as if it was really Edgeworth confessing to Phoenix, so I know I can’t match you for genuineness. But I did it in the form of poetry so just know that it will come from the soul

:sweat:
cant wait to see urs! :yearight:

Dear xenos5,

I know we only met 2 days ago, but for some reason I just can't get you out of my mind... It might seem early to say this, but... I think I'm falling in love. From the very start, you were so sweet and caring, willing to support me and even sacrifice the chance of getting a full reward so that I might be able to try for it. Most guys aren't like that, trust me. The first time Dofla saw me on TMF, he thought I was this dude Avalon's, dupe ;-;

Aside from that, you were also the first one to really stand by my side after I voted AM. Sure, Ultra voted him as well but Ultra loves early game wagoning in general so it was kind of meaningless coming from him. When you voted him, you actually listened to what I had to say and supported me by voting him as well. Unlike you, Dofla just acted like he cared about my opinion and just sheep voted a day later when other people were also voting AM ;-;

When you complimented me on my reads list, my heart fluttered. And when you used it as an example of what to do when speaking to Indigo, my heart skipped 3 beats. I didn't know what was happening at the time. I never could've imagined I was catching feelings for you so quickly.

Did you enjoy karaoke last night? I know that we technically had to compete for Dofla's love, but the truth is... I just really wanted you to notice me... The songs I sang - especially the love song - was actually dedicated to you. While I nervously held the mic in my hands, I couldn't stop myself from quickly glancing over at you every 2 seconds to see your reaction. You know the thing I told Dofla? To be honest, I wish I were saying that to you instead...

Remember that google result you got for people born on March 14th? That second sentence really wasn't lying... I feel completely at your control as every time you just as so as speak to me, my face turns hot and red. The two heart emojis you reacted to me set off butterflies in my stomach.

Those two hearts could be like ours! Beating as one to the tune of our own karaoke love song~

So xenos5, will you make me the happiest girl in the world and be mine?

Love,
hime

Screenshotting this one, WHEW

Witch of Miracles

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Status
Not open for further replies.