Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Now i understand you guys needed to have someone claim the character to be able to perma rolecrush / vanilize some body

and it was between me and Charlie

this makes more sense now

because before that, i felt like i was a really bad target to waste such a strong ability

because you had already seen my flip of only having shitty flavour invest NAI

and i'm still one of the worst thread readers in the forum

so it really was better to use that shit on somebody else and just keep me alive lmao

I

Indigo

I was asking myself the same thing @Indigo :kobeha:
I was giving Flower the benefit of the doubt

because Flower had a few emotional breakdowns in the last few games

The waifu one, then the one i was the swordsmith and chose her

so i thought she was being a genuine frustrated townie at first, but then i said later on that she felt super scummy and lost quite a bit of respect after that

i'm not a player anymore, but if i was, i would be lynching Flower every time she did this again going forward

don't even care about the alignment at that point

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
@Ultra actually sent this i thought he was kidding when he told me:gokulaugh:
@Apollo

You've received the following message:

"This is Ultra. I have a result on you. I require you to claim - but you may do so in the covert manner I've lined out below:

1) Start by quoting any post of mine, and say "You are one funny bunny"

2) Post, in the very next post, the players you targeted on Day 1 only. Only the names of your night 1 target(s) are in this post, the context does not matter. Cool, now with the first letter of each sentence, spell out the type of ability used, in reverse.

Example: The above spells out "COP". If you can't make a coded message fit exactly, you can lowercase the first letter of the sentence to skip.

If you have targeted more than one player, with different ability types, separate them by paragraph in the same post, and do the reverse translation for only the player who was targeted with the corresponding ability.

3) Do the same as above, but for your Night 2 targets, in the very next post

4) Finally, after all that is finished, every subsequent post must start with a letter, and in total you will spell out the FULL NAME of your character.

5) When you are done, cap it off by quoting a post of mine and saying, "What's up, Doc?"

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
should've given me an omega kill :blobevil:
We can talk next game about it

This was the strongest kill this game

[Lycoris Radiata] -Chisato Nishikigi and Takina Inoue are the top Lycoris from DA, having stop numerous terrorist attacks together. When they find each other, Chisato and Takina may activate this ability together to superkill a player of their choice. If used DP5 or later, the kill will bypass immunities and it becomes a day action. Non refillable. Locked until DP3 (1-shot)

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Btw i'll restart danmachi are you watching it @Mashiro Blue ?
Yes I've finished the last ep of S4 Part 2 last week.

Might be the best Season so far tbh. The soundtrack is something else.

Where are you with Danmachi?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Yes I've finished the last ep of S4 Part 2 last week.

Might be the best Season so far tbh. The soundtrack is something else.

Where are you with Danmachi?
i stopped at season 3 was watching it on youtube until copyright took it all down so i didn't rewatch it since then, i remember him saving that blue haired girl with the claws that's as far as i went

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
i stopped at season 3 was watching it on youtube until copyright took it all down so i didn't rewatch it since then, i remember him saving that blue haired girl with the claws that's as far as i went
Wiene. It only goes uphill from there. I would describe this series like wine. The older it gets (further it goes) the better it is.

Ais is best girl tbh.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
DAL - 2 indie victories

Waifu Wars - 1 indie and 2 Mafia victories

Be my Valentine - 2 indies victories

The indie stock is in an all times high

Status
Not open for further replies.