Speculations Vegapunk can't restore Kuma, because Kuma never actually lost his consciousness

Not really sure about that, but it would be the typical One Piece drama. Kuma is just acting as if he is a soulless machine. That would imply that he had to suffer through all that torture, by the Celestial Dragons, while being completly here. He felt it all. It would also fit because he forced alot of pain on Zoro, during Thrillerbark. He himself had to go through even more.

Not really sure about that, but it would be the typical One Piece drama. Kuma is just acting as if he is a soulless machine. That would imply that he had to suffer through all that torture, by the Celestial Dragons, while being completly here. He felt it all. It would also fit because he forced alot of pain on Zoro, during Thrillerbark. He himself had to go through even more.
I'd love this. It would make the thriller bark scene even better.

And it would make Kuma even more awesome. The questions are: why did Kuma & Dragon devise such a cruel plan? What was their motivation? Kuma's resolve must be tremendous when he is willing to endure so much hardship and humiliation.

We all think Kuma accidentally crashed into Marijeois. Or did it because he has to cross redline. But I wonder if it wasn't intentional... maybe he left his brain there or another dumb thing like that.

Also, it was said that Kuma just told Vegapunk to leave his mind intact until strawhats return...
Post automatically merged:

But it could be possible, we never will know for sure or fact.

Anything is possible

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
I'd love this. It would make the thriller bark scene even better.

And it would make Kuma even more awesome. The questions are: why did Kuma & Dragon devise such a cruel plan? What was their motivation? Kuma's resolve must be tremendous when he is willing to endure so much hardship and humiliation.
I don't think Dragon is aware of Kuma's circumstances. Kuma's actions and current condition seem to be a huge mystery to him, too.

Wait, did you mean Vegapunk?

Its likely Kuma had some incurable disease and to save him Vegapunk had to replace some of his organs.

Also likely he was programmed to do something specific at Mary Geoise if the government turned on Vegapunk.

I don't think Dragon is aware of Kuma's circumstances. Kuma's actions and current condition seem to be a huge mystery to him, too.

Wait, did you mean Vegapunk?
Nope I meant Kuma
Post automatically merged:

Also likely he was programmed to do something specific at Mary Geoise if the government turned on Vegapunk.
This would make sense