Controversial Vegapunk Is Literally Dead, And Zoro Is STILL Fighting Lucci

Is the rumored low diff ever going to happen?

• Yes

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • SAVE ME JINBEI!!!!

Votes: 48 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Luccis attacks are irrelevant no attack lucci has can beat zoro. The same is not true the other way.
Luffy has taken down people with no named punches yet you are telling me a man with three swords can't cut through a man who is currently using nothing but fingernails as a shield:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Do people realise that Lucci has yet to use coa against Zoro's swords but used hardening to block a bunch of rocks Luffy spat out:milaugh:
In terms of lethality, I guess rocks >> swords:risiup:

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy has taken down people with no named punches yet you are telling me a man with three swords can't cut through a man who is currently using nothing but fingernails as a shield:milaugh:

Do people realise that Lucci has yet to use coa against Zoro's swords but used hardening to block a bunch of rocks Luffy spat out:milaugh:
Luffy used g5 and 3 named attacks and lucci was fine yet you expect zoro to win with no attacks

Lucci has used blackened haki since the beginning of their battle.

Buggy's underling, hacchi, mr 1, Enel priest, kaku, hyouzou, pica and king...:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

That's the resume of the next WSS, no wonder nobody gives a F about this title even on the swordsman land hahahahahahah.
Yep... This is Zoro's resume ... of course not this stuff !
  • First SH to use advanced haki
  • Only person to defeat a Lunarian (possibly in centuries) considered Gods
  • AdvCoC (only a few in verse)
  • scarring the WSC (only done by Oden)
Like cmon brew and this is just off the top of my head I can list way more accolades.

Jinbe the savior will save the vice captain from the angel of death gucci

pray the lord
Why didn't Luffy save VegaPunk.

First SH to use advanced haki
Headcannon, luffy used observation in little garden.
Only person to defeat a Lunarian (possibly in centuries) considered Gods
They are extinct which means they were nothing special, gimmick non conqueror non advanced haki non awakened one trick pony forcing zoro to use 3 power ups is EMBARASSING tho.
AdvCoC (only a few in verse)
Every EoS main fighter has it.
scarring the WSC (only done by Oden)
ACoC asura managed to get a mockery out of kaido, HUGE FEAT!!!!!!!!

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Luffy used g5 and 3 named attacks and lucci was fine yet you expect zoro to win with no attacks
I guess Apoo and the ID zoans were fine too:risitameh:
Yup, I expected Zoro to beat an already weakened Lucci like he did against Kaku. Oh wait, failed at that too. Guess I was expecting too much from Luffy's right wing:saden:

Lmao they're now trying to put Joyboy lite and Ranji's utter incompetency onto Zoro :gokulaugh:.

Zoro can't always be there to hold their hands. They're gonna have to learn someday. I thought he would've learned his lesson when he got his brother killed, but I guess his monkey behavior takes over a lot.

We will be here when Zoro beats Bumcci without using KOH, or if he does in fewer attacks than G5 Roofi. KOH > G5 :myman:

Last edited:
Headcannon, luffy used observation in little garden.

They are extinct which means they were nothing special, gimmick non conqueror non advanced haki non awakened one trick pony forcing zoro to use 3 power ups is EMBARASSING tho.

Every EoS main fighter has it.

ACoC asura managed to get a mockery out of kaido, HUGE FEAT!!!!!!!!
  • I said "Advanced" do you think Luffy sensing something is advanced? Especially when he says it's just instinct.
  • "nothing special" but revered by Whitebeard and considered Gods : But to you "nothing special" :suresure:
  • Who? THIS IS HEADCANON until we reach EOS this is speculation
  • A mockery?
    Kaido "This is enough for you" | " If we worked together we could have ruled the world" | *shivering*
As I said before these weak attempts are just pathetic at this point.

I said "Advanced" do you think Luffy sensing something is advanced? Especially when he says it's just instinct.
Makes sense, he used Advanced CoA vs mr 1, but couldnt touch enel hahahahah.

nothing special" but revered by Whitebeard and considered Gods : But to you "nothing special
Still, they went extinct. The strongest lunarian was NEGGED by one of the weakest admirals, until someone else shows up, that's where they sit.

Who? THIS IS HEADCANON until we reach EOS this is speculation
Luffy, blackbeard, kid will have it, yamato, akainu, dragon, imu, shanks, aokiji, the list goes on...
A mockery?
Kaido "This is enough for you" | " If we worked together we could have ruled the world" | *shivering*
He said this line towards the rooftop 5 as a whole, what he said specifically to zoro was this: