Speculations Vegapunk is Sanji's grandpa

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Some possibilities:

Stealth Black Raid Suit comes back and merged with Sanji just like Peter Parker tries to wear Venom thus we got black hair evil Sanji.

Or

Sanji learning about the origin of DJ so he can upgrade it even further into black flames (by unlocking Adv CoC or maxed out CoA).

If you ask me though? Both will be fine af.:pepebusi:

With "Vegapunk's" new design being similar to Sora, Sanji's mother, I think it's very likely that Vegapunk has some kind of connection with her. Either familial (Father, Brother, Mother, Sister, etc...), professional or even just an old crush/friendship.

So more Sanji lore is very likely coming this arc. Hopefully DJ/IJ's origin is explained or at least hinted at. Though mentioning hints, that Lust/desire bit that Vegapunk mentioned couldn't be controled could be the very hint itself for Sanji's emotion powered skills.

The RS is dead though, get over it. :kata:
Bro it's not similar to Sora. Oda is just shit at drawing girls. You put Nami's wig on her and she becomes Nami

I enjoyed seeing Sanji’s family in WCI. Even though most of them turned out to be shitty (with a portion of those not because of their own fault after all), so Im not interested at all in seeing Sanji have EVEN MORE family lore.

I’d prefer if he learned more about his body/genes/fire/what have you instead. That’s much more interesting to me personally.

Bro it's not similar to Sora. Oda is just shit at drawing girls. You put Nami's wig on her and she becomes Nami
How is Vegapunk not even a bit similar to sanji's mother, Sora? She looks like a gener bent Sanji without the swirly eybrows ffs. Having practically every female character being a clone of Nami in One Piece doesn't change that.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Some possibilities:

Stealth Black Raid Suit comes back and merged with Sanji just like Peter Parker tries to wear Venom thus we got black hair evil Sanji.

Or

Sanji learning about the origin of DJ so he can upgrade it even further into black flames (by unlocking Adv CoC or maxed out CoA).

If you ask me though? Both will be fine af.:pepebusi:
option 2 but black flames is like venom and turns him black hair evil sanji
and covers his whole body but when sanji masters his gets black fire wings

EVIL MYTHICAL FIERY BLACK HAIR BIRD SANJI
:finally: