Theory Vegapunk Traitor is not the villain/bad guy, it’s Stella

Stella himself is attacked and put with the captives. So that rules him out.

Shaka saw the traitor in Camera, Shaka ruled out

York turned into stone, ruled out.
Pythagoras hot attacked, ruled out.

So the traitor is between Lilith, Edison and Atlas.

This sounds fun but why would the traitor attack SHP if they were good?
Because they are going to take Stella off the island

The traitor wants to completely undermine Stella or take full control idk.

I don’t think Stella is a good guy though
Post automatically merged:

Stella himself is attacked and put with the captives. So that rules him out.

Shaka saw the traitor in Camera, Shaka ruled out

York turned into stone, ruled out.
Pythagoras hot attacked, ruled out.

So the traitor is between Lilith, Edison and Atlas.
It’s definitely not Lilith. Way too obvious. Atlas has an alibi. I don’t know if Edison is the actual traitor but he is involved somehow. He was the one who told the Seraphins what to do in the first place

I think it's punk records, it's acting on it's own
but how can punk records be physically active and throw vegapunk and the cp agents into jail?

remember how edison and pythagoras were letting s-shark on the strawhats and were like ya this is a once a lifetime opportunity to gain battle data?
in 1071 edison had a idea and then vanished before the defense system shutdown, so he seems really sus

Last edited:
but how can punk records be physically active and throw vegapunk and the cp agents into jail?

remember how edison and pythagoras were letting s-shark on the strawhats and were like ya this is a once a lifetime opportunity to gain battle data?
in 1071 edison had a idea and then vanished before the defense system shutdown, so he seems really sus
the fact that Edison was putting his life on the line to stop the seraphims when Lucci ordered them, & the fact that there was nobody in the control room when the dome was deactivated in the first time, makes me believe that Edison is not the traitor nor any of the Vegapunks.

punk records might be able to control the machines inside Egghead as well as the dome's defense system. remember when the police man Kuma attacked Luffy because they didn't pay the price for the clothes & food, it was weird because the clothes machine & the food machine didn't ask for money. I don't really know how it can order the seraphims or the sea monsters, but it might be possible if those cyborgs were connected to the punk records for update or something.

also in science fiction animes & movies where AI becomes sophisticated, & where Androids become like humans, sometimes the archive becomes evil, so maybe Oda quoted this idea.