Future Events Vegapunk will join Cross Guild

I call it now!
Cross Guild is the only criminal group thay can fund Vegapunk's science, being already sponsered by bunch of other dark organizations...
Buggy-sama with Vegapunk's upgrades :steef:
It makes a bit of sense... But NO, it can't be because Vegapunk is not evil like Buggy and Crocodile (don't know about Mihawk).

It would broke Cross Guild criminal theme and "seriousness".

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
It makes a bit of sense... But NO, it can't be because Vegapunk is not evil like Buggy and Crocodile (don't know about Mihawk).

It would broke Cross Guild criminal theme and "seriousness".
Buggy and Sir Crocodile aren't evil!
Dr. Vegapunk literally work for the (World) Goverment, he have no morals.
Stop reading Two Piece.

I would say that he might joined the RA but then they already got their own scientist (Lindbergh) so I dunno. Cross Guild is more of a criminal syndicate organization and I don't think Vegapunk will fit into that theme.
Buggy and Sir Crocodile aren't evil!
Dr. Vegapunk literally work for the (World) Goverment, he have no morals.
Stop reading Two Piece.
Uhhh, they literally stated that the WG forced Vegapunk to works for them lol. Stop reading Fish Piece.

I call it now!
Cross Guild is the only criminal group thay can fund Vegapunk's science, being already sponsered by bunch of other dark organizations...
Buggy-sama with Vegapunk's upgrades :steef:
Brilliant, this is the real rival to the strawhat aka they gona clash,fight in the final stage of the story the strawhat:shocking:

Luffy vs Buggy
Zoro vs Mihawk
Jimbe vs Crocodile
Number 5 vs clone of Judge
the rest I dont care:myman:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

I would say that he might joined the RA but then they already got their own scientist (Lindbergh) so I dunno. Cross Guild is more of a criminal syndicate organization and I don't think Vegapunk will fit into that theme.

Uhhh, they literally stated that the WG forced Vegapunk to works for them lol. Stop reading Fish Piece.
1) You actually believe Vegapunk couldn't run-away in 20+ years? :gokulaugh:
2) Vegapunk old associates are Judge, Queen and Ceaser.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

Lmao what edge ? WG is already fucked. They have only 3 Admirals+1FA, we dont even know if Gorosei/Imu can fight, and they are pretty much against everyone. If anyone needs more help its the WG.
1 Admiral > 2 Emperors
Lucci will kill Vegapunk

tbh, I’m a bit disappointed how the SHs easily reach Vegapunk’s island. Like, what exactly stopped any other yonkou to get there and kidnap the world’s greatest mind ?
The Lonko are just too weak.
You saw how the mech-Shark no-diff'd the newborn Emperor's crew and need to use Lilith as hostage to have a chance to escape the mech-Sea Beasts.
Vagapunk > Lonko