Speculations Vegapunk's arrival

I think it is a common speculation that vegapunk will show up at the end of Wano. To me it is still up in the air when he will arrive cause I know he will. Oda once said that when he arrives he will teach us everything there is to know about devil fruits but surely that's not the only thing he can enlighten us with.

Let's say he is an ally what are the benefits that he can bring to the strawhats.

It luffy, brook, robin, chopperand future df users in the crew hasn't awakened his/her df yet then vegapunk could help them awaken their df

Ussop if he still uses a slingshot then maybe deed a df to it?

Nami will get a op clima tact

Sanji raid suit upgrade?

Franky is who I want to talk about. He is probably gonna be the next vegapunk in some sense he is smart not just in engineering but science itself beams and missile aren't mechanical instruments they are chemical. So Franky in my books is pretty smart.

Now in the recent fight against sasaki the Franky Shogun was wrecked. This means he needs a new one. Franky has not needed any further upgrade since the timeskip because the Franky Shogun has been undefeated and base Franky is pretty strong too.

So now that the Franky Shogun is destroyed Franky will definitely build something new no doubt so what do you think vegapunk can help him build because Franky Shogun was based of ideas vegapunk had a long time ago.

Its a good thread, and yeah maybe Vega will help the strawhats. Tho I would prefer to see an evil vegapank just for more fight posibilities.
I think there's a good argument to be had which side vegapunk stands on. Or does he really not care as long as he can research and do the things he wants to do in peace

He will appear in the Marejoa arc,which will be right after Wano. In fact the final fight will happen in LaughTale and not in Marejoa,so Marejoa arc can happen right after Wano.

Really? Interesting first time I heard someone say marejoa happens right after Wano. I have heard people who think elbalf won't happen. But I thought most people were on board with elbalf as a mini arc after Wano
Its the recent developmenr about CP0 planning to kidnap Nico Robin that made me think that. It would also serve as an arc to find out what exactly happened at the Reverie. Also,i think Elbaf will be an arc of at least 1 year,because Oda loves vikings,and giants are probably very connected to many mysteries of One Piece.

I would love to see Vegapunk in action. Do you guys think he is related to IMU? Or even Imu himself? So many mysteries.
Post automatically merged:

Does Vegapunk know about the secrets of the void century?

Are all his inventions just forgotten science from the ancient kingdom?

Is he from the moon?

KUMA must come to stage again, too!

I would love to see Vegapunk in action. Do you guys think he is related to IMU? Or even Imu himself? So many mysteries.

Does Vegapunk know about the secrets of the void century?

Are all his inventions just forgotten science from the ancient kingdom?

Is he from the moon?

KUMA must come to stage again, too!
I think there are some great chances Im sama was not a terrestrial originally, perhaps not as much with Vegapunk.

W

Wonderful World

I think it is a common speculation that vegapunk will show up at the end of Wano. To me it is still up in the air when he will arrive cause I know he will. Oda once said that when he arrives he will teach us everything there is to know about devil fruits but surely that's not the only thing he can enlighten us with.

Let's say he is an ally what are the benefits that he can bring to the strawhats.

It luffy, brook, robin, chopperand future df users in the crew hasn't awakened his/her df yet then vegapunk could help them awaken their df

Ussop if he still uses a slingshot then maybe deed a df to it?

Nami will get a op clima tact

Sanji raid suit upgrade?

Franky is who I want to talk about. He is probably gonna be the next vegapunk in some sense he is smart not just in engineering but science itself beams and missile aren't mechanical instruments they are chemical. So Franky in my books is pretty smart.

Now in the recent fight against sasaki the Franky Shogun was wrecked. This means he needs a new one. Franky has not needed any further upgrade since the timeskip because the Franky Shogun has been undefeated and base Franky is pretty strong too.

So now that the Franky Shogun is destroyed Franky will definitely build something new no doubt so what do you think vegapunk can help him build because Franky Shogun was based of ideas vegapunk had a long time ago.
I'm not sure when he'll appear, but I assume he won't be too far behind whenever we finally see the SSG.

He's one of the characters I'm most interested in learning about if only Wano would end faster.:catcry:

Last edited by a moderator: