Theory Vegapunk's Message to the World

So I don't believe we are going to get information about the void century, the best we'll get here is the name of the Ancient Kingdom.

I think the message Vegapunk will relay to the world is the story of Imu, exposing him to the world. How he was one of the original 20 kings, his rise to power, him becoming immortal to finally him creating the World Government and the Gorosei to rule on his behalf.

I believe the current Gorosei were Imu's past enemies from that time in which he used his abilities to essentially erase their individuality and have them possessed by actual demons/yokai through his devil fruit.

We may get the information on the origin of devil fruits and why they are actually called "Devil" fruits and the reason why the Sea is basically the only real weapon against them other than Haki.

The truth of this world is, they have an actual devil that rules the world. Who's throne is 100s of feet above sea level his only weakness.

The exposure of this information will force the God's Knights to move as the rebelion against the worlf government will finally begin.

Roger was No. 1 Pirate, his Final Words created Golden Age of Piracy
He could have talked about Politics or History or Geography or Science, but that's not what People wanna hear from Top Pirate

Vegapunk's Final Words need to be about Science
What's the point of being 500 Years ahead of Humanity in Technology & then your Legacy is to finish Clover's History Lesson

Vegapunk will entrust his Dream to entire World
Just like Roger made Everyone seek the Peak of Pirate Path
Vegapunk will make Everyone seek the Peak of Science Path

History He learned & Ancient Robot are only gonna serve to Prove his Words
And to deal Major Blow to WG, i believe He will simply say that what He is looking for is Hidden in Mary Geoise

I believe it will make Thousands of People join Revos Army & start Rebellions in multiple Kingdoms
This is My Guess