Current Events Venusbros...

Who cares about their Ranking
When Characters are Introduced together, it means They are Trash

Their Numbers probably refer to who came first or something
Having Numbers, being based on Planets & getting Summoned makes them like Magical Version of Soldier Dock System of Thousand Sunny
They might fuse or something

As for how Strong They are individually, They literally are Personification of Impel Down Levels

Level 01 --- Poisonous Spider Saturn
Level 02 --- Wild Beast Mercury
Level 03 --- Sand Worm Jupiter
Level 04 --- Flame Powers Mars
Level 05 --- Freezing Powers Venus
Level 06 (Secret) --- Some Forgetting-Related Hax Powers Imu

It's safe to say topman is the #1 among them until we see more of them. Most agendaless person can see that already.
But it's pointless to create this thread unless you want to start wars again, you won't convince Cr7 fans that messi is better and vice versa, agenda neg diffs all.

Even if I do not see the link between the Den Den mushi’s face and strength, I do think that Mercury as a chance to be the strongest.

When Oda depicted a group of character the strongest is in the middle. And mercury is always portrayed as the one in the middle irc.

If the Gorosei are supposed to fall by the hand of the strawhat, Nasjuro cannot be the strongest of the bunch but he is surely the second strongest.

Even if I do not see the link between the Den Den mushi’s face and strength, I do think that Mercury as a chance to be the strongest.

When Oda depicted a group of character the strongest is in the middle. And mercury is always portrayed as the one in the middle irc.

If the Gorosei are supposed to fall by the hand of the strawhat, Nasjuro cannot be the strongest of the bunch but he is surely the second strongest.
The link is that Oda chose Mercury as being the face of the Gorosei… It’s not that hard to understand guys