Questions & Mysteries Venusjuro is Ryuma s brother

i tought the red haired one was ryuma but his official color is blue
Venus is bald but his Horse form hair is red according to the new cover :shocked:
You ask "but but his name is ethanbaron" yeah a name given by wg probably
He def doesnt look like the usual celestial and has a wano name Venusjuro like Zorojuro ,goda

@TheAncientCenturion @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @nik87 @ZenZu @SakazOuki @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @JoNdule @Peroroncino @zenox @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Lor D. Coast @Moegara @HeroesNZ @grey matter @SkySanji @MonochromeYoru @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Gol D. Roger @Garp the Fist @mly90 @kumae @Rurushu etc

Ryuma beat his ass so hard he became bald :shocked:

Maybe ryma didn't want to kill his bro. So he just cut his hair so clean and smooth that no hair would grow ever again from his head. And ethan realized the difference in skill and ran away to be imu's puppet :crazwhat:

Venus is bald but his Horse form hair is red according to the new cover :shocked:
He def doesnt look like the usual celestial and has a wano name Venusjuro like Zorojuro ,goda

@TheAncientCenturion @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @nik87 @ZenZu @SakazOuki @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @JoNdule @Peroroncino @zenox @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Lor D. Coast @Moegara @HeroesNZ @grey matter @SkySanji @MonochromeYoru @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Gol D. Roger @Garp the Fist @mly90 @kumae @Rurushu etc
? Venus’s horse form isn’t on the cover?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I don't like the idea of them being blood brothers but maybe they exchanged cups of sake and were friends. Maybe before Nusjuro became a Gorosei as a Holy Knight commander
Post automatically merged:

Ryuma beat his ass so hard he became bald :shocked:

Maybe ryma didn't want to kill his bro. So he just cut his hair so clean and smooth that no hair would grow ever again from his head. And ethan realized the difference in skill and ran away to be imu's puppet :crazwhat:
Plot twist: Ryuma fled to Wano to avoid paying taxes and was actually a WG King and stooge

The haired guy has a red filter, don't you see?