Vergo must have internal destruction haki, otherwise Sanji is absolute dogshit to Law and Zoro in durability, which is not supported by the story.

Vergo used internal destruction in his ankle kick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Vergo broke Sanji with just brute force clashing with his ankle, it means Sanji is absolute fucking dogshit to Law and Zoro. In truth I like the idea of Vergo just being a brute powerhouse even with his kicks, but no, Sanji can't be lagging so tremendously far behind Law, that's cap We saw him being on virtually equal durability level to Zoro in Thriller Bark as arguably he took a lot more damage than Zoro in TB, yet he was in a worse condition afterwards. Even if Zoro were to be even quite a lot better than Sanji in durability, remember that this is Sanji's leg that was broken, the manga supports he was using armament in the block and Vergo clashed with his ankle, even did a nice leg maneoever of leg switching, if you can believe that. Is Vergo's ankle much much harder than Sanji's strongest shin point when Vergo himself is using no haki in the attack?

Sanji was using haki in the block. That's quite obvious he was, let's not kid ourselves. There is a cloud that is indicating Sanji is panting, meaning Sanji put in significant effort into the attack. He has a very concerned countenance here, to him Vergo is a big deal.

Sanji took Vergo much more seriously than he did King on whom we know he used haki (sounds of metals clashing, characteristic of haki clashes)

So I meme Vergo's ankle a lot, but the only way Vergo can break Sanji's strongest shin point bolstered by armament is with internal destruction

Vergo casually dispays ryou here so it is not farfetched, plus Caesar said his haki "is unstoppable"

It can't be any other way other than that Vergo is one of the few in the verse to have internal destruction haki

https://soundcloud.com/evilgashadokuro%2Fgashadokuro-x-lxst-cxntury-10

@Shuyaku @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Orojackson Refugee @playa4321 @BakiDou @Sentinel @comrade @Garps tekkai @Garp the Fist @Rmstorm @Fn Lucci @Akai2 @Jew D. Boy @ShishioIsBack @Erkan12 @Prince Kronos @Fenaker @Zowo @Roronoa-sama @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @onepiece_quiz @Gol D. Roger @RayanOO @Buusatan94 @sanjikun @stormylife @Topi Jerami @uyuu @Spoonbillz @Trafalgar_D_Law @Olimaat @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @GreenEggsAHam @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @wereng99 @Blackbeard @silverfire @Chaves @KiriNigiri @SmokedOut @Plex @Veku @Jo_Ndule etc

Last edited:
No, Vergo doesn't have internal destruction haki (I mean, wtf?) - this just means that Sanji's body is fragile as fuck.
Not supported at all. He tanked ink arrows, blocked BMs fist which Luffy needs to do by hardening his bones in G3 with air presure and haki up that fist, so Luffy is the one needing to harden up more than Sanji

I know you sold on Kuri, but face it. Vergo is signifiantly more important than Kuri lmao who is legit afraid of his mother lol

Last edited:
Not supported at all. He tanked ink arrows, blocked BMs fist which Luffy needs to do by hardening his bones in G3 with air presure and haki up that fist, so Luffy is the one needing to harden up more than Sanji

I know you sold on Kuri, but face it. Vergo is signifiantly more important than Kuri lmao who is legit afraid of his mother
Your "Vergo has Lv. 2 Ryuo" theory? Yes. How strong are those ink arrows? Probably not much. Luffy mainly blocked Big Mom's punch; Sanji came to aid help which he did with DJ - knowing that DJ can't even move casual DD an inch, you know what I think about it.

That's actually weak bait.
1.) Katakuri is more important and stronger.
2.) He's not part of this conversation, so don't go off topic on your own thread.
3.) The "evidence" you brought up doesn't cover up your theory at all, I dunno why you came to this conclusion.
4.) The last thing I'd agree with is ryuo since Vergo can harden his weapon as well which is usually some flowing haki stuff.

Your "Vergo has Lv. 2 Ryuo" theory? Yes. How strong are those ink arrows? Probably much. Luffy mainly blocked Big Mom's punch; Sanji came to aid help which he did with DJ - knowing that DJ can't even move casual DD an inch, you know what I think about it.

That's actually weak bait.
1.) Katakuri is more important and stronger.
2.) He's not part of this topic, so don't go off topic on your own thread.
3.) The "evidence" you brought up doesn't cover up your theory at all, I dunno why you came to this conclusion.
4.) The last thing I'd agree with is ryuo since Vergo can harden his weapon as well which is usually some flowing haki stuff.
The ink arrows tilted ships and crates and Sanji tanked it, plus he did DJ at 5,000m water pressure.

Sanji should've broken his leg if he clashed with BM then if Vergo can break him with his ankle. More force with DJ= he should have broken his leg against BM. Did not happen

You tell me when Luffy made Doffy make this face in response to Luffy G2 hits? On whom he used hardening. Doffy was consistently afraid of being hit by DJ, so why would he be if he can just "block with his knee". Failed logic

This is clear use of barrier haki, when we see the fire dispersing in this manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.