Powers & Abilities Vergo never even used 1% of his power; Sanji needed motivation, parralleling Toguro vs Yusuke manga fight

So I wasn't aware of this but now the parrallel is pretty clear

Sanji vs Vergo is engaging in a staredown similar to this Yusuke bloke starrring down this Toguro guy who is the spitting image of Vergo. Yusuke is trembling with fear, same as Sanji becomes scarred and turdfaced just from engaging in a staredown with Vergo.

Vergo then proceeded to attack with his ankle and do leg switches (yes now this is quite evident he used it supported by this manga). This Toguro guy needed 20% to flex on Yusuke "and his friends" (I haven't seen this manga, but I assume that's a pretty impressive tall order feat) while Vergo only needed to use 1% of his power to flex on Sanji.

This Toguro guy seems to do these kind of flexes on people with only using fractions of his strength, like in this scene. This seems to be a recurring character trait of his.

@Shuyaku @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Fenaker @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa-sama @Prince Kronos @PrinceKun @The buddha @TheAncientCenturion @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Blackbeard @Sentinel @Rivaille @LolonoisZolo @Geo @playa4321 @Gol D. Roger @Akai2 @Reborn @JazzMazz @Buusatan94 @Light D Lamperouge @Erkan12 @Kiwipom @Human D Luffy @Ten Yaksha Blother etc

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Sanji vs Vergo is engaging in a staredown similar to this Yusuke bloke starrring down this Toguro guy who is the spitting image of Vergo. Yusuke is trembling with fear, same as Sanji becomes scarred and turdfaced just from engaging in a staredown with Vergo.

Vergo then proceeded to attack with his ankle and do leg switches (yes now this is quite evident he used it supported by this manga, subhuman people). This Toguro guy needed 20% to flex on Yusuke "and his friends" (I haven't swwn this manga, but I assume that's a pretty impressive tall order feat) while Vergo only needed to use 1% of his power to flex on Sanjino

This Toguro guy seems to do these kind of flexes on people with only using fractions of his strength, like in this scene. This seems to be a recurring character trait of his.

@Shuyaku @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Fenaker @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa-sama @Prince Kronos @PrinceKun @The buddha @TheAncientCenturion @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Blackbeard @Sentinel @Rivaille @LolonoisZolo @Geo @playa4321 @Gol D. Roger @Akai2 @Reborn @JazzMazz @Buusatan94 @Light D Lamperouge @Erkan12 @Kiwipom @Human D Luffy @Ten Yaksha Blother etc
So, the spiritual energy Yusuke gets from Genkai, during the Dark Tournament, is the Raid Suit?
:P

great thread. Vergo does have uncanny resemblance to Toguro from yuyu hakusho.

Look how defeated the dude is, at his knee after toguro flexed some of his power.

Different series, the same fear
Yeah absolutely insane parrallell. Why does Vergo need to be this great? I feel its unfair to other characters.

@sanjikun this is the power of the Doflamingo family.

@VersusPhD @Monkey D. Luffy @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @Red Dog @MarineHQ62 @mad monk @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @Midnight Delight @Celestial D. Dragon @Buusatan94 @uyuu @Trafalgar_D_Law @TrafalgarD.Law @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Lukegranders @rerere @Pan D. A. Man @DKI etc

I remember at one point tried to find this anime's title but never really got it, this shit bring nostalgic. @Topi Jerami your old evening cartoon on TV7 as well:suresure:

Never thought that Vergo-san would be showing me the way through you:cheers:
@BakiDou you prolly into these badass characters like Toguro.

Sanji was the first to meet a yonko level character postskip @Prince Kronos with his 1% Toguro level flex. @BleakAsh 1% of power, Sanji was the first though to meet yonko level dude without power up like Enma, so be proud of your boy :cheers:

@HA001 @Hades @jmena @BaboonMihawk @ReggieZoldyck21 @trav @Olimaat etc

Vergo then proceeded to attack with his ankle and do leg switches (yes now this is quite evident he used it supported by this manga, subhuman people). This Toguro guy needed 20% to flex on Yusuke "and his friends" (I haven't swwn this manga, but I assume that's a pretty impressive tall order feat) while Vergo only needed to use 1% of his power to flex on Sanjino

I am convinced now

Vergod is yonko level no wonder sanji lost to him :myman:

@comrade "why would Vergo switch legs?" @Sentinel "what would be the point of that, taht makes no sense"? @JazzMazz "why?"

Why does Toguro do these flexing shit? Is he stupid or something? :pepelit:
First of all, it's cool that you finally recognized Toguro. Although Vergo was like a discount version of him, I liked Vergo as a character because he resembled me of Toguro.
Secondly, the anime clearly showed Toguro switching legs when he performed these moves meanwhile there are no hints in the manga whatsoever, even the anime animated it like we said. So how exactly helps this your stance?