Character Discussion Vergo the Demon Bamboo Swordsman?..

ls Vergo a Swordsman?..

• No

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Absolutely. That dude walks around with cutlery and burger patties on his cheek. That dude is a brainlet.
That's discrimination though.. Ceasar thought the people outside the lab were killed by Shinokuni.. When Vergo assessed the situation properly saying that the fact the G-5 were not to be seen was proof that the guys in the cage got escaped and that the G-5 were not a bunch that could have escaped on their own.. He also assumed that he had to go take care of the situation because they would not fall in Ceasar's easy traps.. Vergo is pretty smart..
Post automatically merged:

How to get neg diffed by your own thread @Rootbeer !

Having a sword = swordsman by your logic, truly IQ above 9999 :kobeha:
Actually my point would be more having a Bamboo stick believing it's a Sword and using it as a Sword = Swordsman..:usosmug:

Last edited:
That's discrimination though.. Ceasar thought the people outside the lab were killed by Shinokuni.. When Vergo assessed the situation properly saying that the fact the G-5 were not to be seen was proof that the guys in the cage got escaped and that the G-5 were not a bunch that could have escaped on their own.. He also assumed that he had to go take care of the situation because they would not fall in Ceasar's easy traps.. Vergo is pretty smart..
Post automatically merged:

Actually my point would be more having a Bamboo stick believing it's a Sword and using it as a Sword = Swordsman..:usosmug:
It's a character quirk, nothing more. Vergo has dumb moments, just like Zoro gets lost. Doesn't mean Zoro has no depth perception

It's a character quirk, nothing more. Vergo has dumb moments, just like Zoro gets lost. Doesn't mean Zoro has no depth perception
lt's very odd to believe that you have a Sword when you know you have a Bamboo stick as a weapon..

It's irrelevant because Vergo literally in the same page admitted it was irrelevant. Are you trolling?
He admitted that he was not a Swordsman, not the thought of being a swordsman was irrelevant..

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
lt's very odd to believe that you have a Sword when you know you have a Bamboo stick as a weapon..

He admitted that he was not a Swordsman, not the thought of being a swordsman was irrelevant..
No he admitted the thought of being a swordsman was irrelevant. Because *drum roll plz*....he didn't carry a sword. The sword that you know...he was looking for when he thought he was a swordsman.

This is an all time retarded post dude. Delete this thread somehow.

ZenZu

You're misconstruing.. Acknowledging that he was not a Swordsman does not equate to the assumption of being a swordsman to be irrelevant..
He acknowledged he was not a swordsman because he didn't have a sword.
When he "assumed" he was a swordsman is when he thought he had a sword.

Therefore the assumption of being a swordsman was irrelevant since he realized he never carried a sword.

Hope that was clear enough for you this time.

He acknowledged he was not a swordsman because he didn't have a sword.
When he "assumed" he was a swordsman is when he thought he had a sword.

Therefore the assumption of being a swordsman was irrelevant since he realized he never carried a sword.

Hope that was clear enough for you this time.
Correct..

The fact that he thought he had a Sword and was a Swordsman in the first place when it was not the case is not irrelevant in
itself..

ZenZu

Correct..

The fact that he thought he had a Sword and was a Swordsman in the first place when it was not the case is not irrelevant in
itself..
Yes but then its only relevance is that Vergo is forgetful.

What was the point of creating a thread to say Vergo has amnesia exactly? And why say it in such a roundabout way?

Massive fail thread.

Yes but then it's only relevance is that Vergo is forgetful.

What was the point of creating a thread to say Vergo has amnesia exactly? And why say it in such a roundabout way?

Massive fail thread.
You can forget or lie that you had cookies with your coffee..
You can also forget or lie that you bought a camera when you did not..

But saying you have a Sword when you actually have a Bamboo pole as a weapon.. That's very different..

ZenZu

You can forget that or lie that you had cookies with your coffee..
You can also forget or lie that you bought a camera when you did not..

But saying you have a Sword when you actually have a Bamboo pole as a weapon.. That's very different..
Except he didn't confuse his bamboo pole as a sword, he simply thought he had a sword when he didn't, he also thought he had cutting attacks. Which he didn't.

It's a character gag, he walks around with a patty glued to his cheek. This has to be the dumbest thread of 2023, and with how this forum operates that's quite an achievement.

Except he didn't confuse his bamboo pole as a sword, he simply thought he had a sword when he didn't, he also thought he had cutting attacks. Which he didn't.

It's a character gag, he walks around with a patty glued to his cheek. This has to be the dumbest thread of 2023, and with how this forum operates that's quite an achievement.
Maybe he unconciously think of his Bamboo pole as a Sword?..
Well Vergo cut Smoker's jutte..

lt's just a thread bro..

Why is it so hard to get this.. There is no paths difference in haki usage.. Its either you apply haki to your swords or any weapon or just apply haki to any form of fighting style..

It does not take a genius to understand the basic of this.

Those who apply haki to their swords and fight with it are Swordmen.
Those who apply haki to their gloves and fight with it are Boxers.
Those who apply haki to their feet and gloves and fight with it are Kickboxers.

And Shanks belong to one of these 3 categories above. (There are many catogories of fighters in one piece Karate - Marskmen - Brawlers - Magic users - Leg Users - All rounders etc etc)