Questions & Mysteries Vira Has Already Appeared In The Story

Based on all of the facts we’ve gotten about Vira (Villa), it seems to be an island/country that’s continuously in turmoil and was somewhat saved by the Revolutionary Army.

During the “Void Month” the Road to Laugh Tale was released. In the booklet was various information about the One Piece world and most importantly it touched on the subject of the location of the last Road Poneglyph.

The chapter that released before the Void Month started was 1053 and the chapter to release at the end was 1054. In both of those chapters we get to see the world’s reaction to the new Yonko, as well as the reaction of Sabo’s affect on the world.

Two panels from both of the chapters caught my attention…

1053:

1054:

9. A flag with two white lines and a “V” inside of a circle.

Each of those flags signifies rebellion except for the two with the “V” on them and the multiple circle symbol we see recurring in the story.

At first I assumed this island was Lulusia due to Sabo being near its vicinity and it being destroyed by Imu a few chapters later, but after looking through Ace’s cover story and the chapters Lulusia has appeared, none of the buildings seem to watch what appear in the panels for 1053/1054.

I believe that the island we see in those two chapters is none other than Vira…

As we all know, Dragon is based on Fidel Castro. His shipped is called the “Wind Granma” while the name of the ship Fidel used in the Cuban Revolution is called the “Granma”.

I believe that the island/country of Vira is based on Cuba and its province, Villa Clara.

Side Note:

Why has this symbol appeared on this island? Is the island somehow connected to the others where the symbol has appeared?

Why is that symbol always 8 dots around one big one? At first I thought it was the sun and 8 planets. But back when all this came out we still had 9 planets.

Your thoughts on what it is?
think it’s just a symbol for the sun. Just look up ancient sun symbols and you’ll see various amounts of them and some even match the ones we see in the manga.

I love this "Dragon is based on Fidel Castro" as in What?
Let's start from the fact that the only character resembling Castro is Saturn, and continue with the fact that the other cuban rebel referenced in the story is Che through the Cover story of our Prophet of God.
You guys should stop taking your opinions and presenting them as facts.

Let's start from the fact that the only character resembling Castro is Saturn, and continue with the fact that the other cuban rebel referenced in the story is Che through the Cover story of our Prophet of God.
Saturn doesn't resemble him in the slightest, he gives more of a semitic vibe. If anything, the character seemingly based on Castro (physically) may be vice admiral Yamakaji.

Uh if you don’t think Dragon is based on Fidel then idk what you’re seeing

Based on all of the facts we’ve gotten about Vira (Villa), it seems to be an island/country that’s continuously in turmoil and was somewhat saved by the Revolutionary Army.

During the “Void Month” the Road to Laugh Tale was released. In the booklet was various information about the One Piece world and most importantly it touched on the subject of the location of the last Road Poneglyph.

The chapter that released before the Void Month started was 1053 and the chapter to release at the end was 1054. In both of those chapters we get to see the world’s reaction to the new Yonko, as well as the reaction of Sabo’s affect on the world.

Two panels from both of the chapters caught my attention…

1053:

1054:

9. A flag with two white lines and a “V” inside of a circle.

Each of those flags signifies rebellion except for the two with the “V” on them and the multiple circle symbol we see recurring in the story.

At first I assumed this island was Lulusia due to Sabo being near its vicinity and it being destroyed by Imu a few chapters later, but after looking through Ace’s cover story and the chapters Lulusia has appeared, none of the buildings seem to watch what appear in the panels for 1053/1054.

I believe that the island we see in those two chapters is none other than Vira…

As we all know, Dragon is based on Fidel Castro. His shipped is called the “Wind Granma” while the name of the ship Fidel used in the Cuban Revolution is called the “Granma”.

I believe that the island/country of Vira is based on Cuba and its province, Villa Clara.

Side Note:

Why has this symbol appeared on this island? Is the island somehow connected to the others where the symbol has appeared?

Actually very cool if true

both are literally revolutionaries?

Fidel’s right hand man Che was considered a hero of the people (depending on who you ask)

the revolutionaries wear a star same as Fidel’s people

The list goes on
The parallel with cuban revolutionaries was done already with Gaburu.
There is NOTHING in the look of Dragon akin to Fidel.
No hat, no cigar, no beard.
Only beacuse they are revolutionary, lol.
And btw, the star on the hat was also worn by Mao in China, and Russians during the communism.
It's a literal communist insigna in the 20th century.

Nah, saturn is based on Gisueppe Garibaldi but he is just a one shot material for GODfy.

both are literally revolutionaries?

Fidel’s right hand man Che was considered a hero of the people (depending on who you ask)

the revolutionaries wear a star same as Fidel’s people

The list goes on
There are thousand of revolutionaries and thousands of revolutionaries throughout history that have been considered as heroes.