Rules Vista takes on the Yonko stalling gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Shanks was injured by Base Teach who I am quite sure weaker than Vista,
Vista would be doing a lot more than just stalling Shanks. Shanks was on guard against Teach and he still got injured and a good amount of their fight, Mihawk wasn't even paying attention to Vista.

Ya'll telling me Vista ain't gonna take advantage of that and injure shanks?

I'm pretty sure Vista is fast enough to dodge Base Kaido's club if he doesn't play it reckless, not sure for how much (assuming Kaido isn't serious)

He can definitely stall Base Big Mom for a little (assuming Big Mom isn't serious)

He can block and dodge Shanks' attacks (assuming Shanks isn't serious)

He can fight Teach too (assuming Teach isn't serious)

He also managed to stall an even less serious Mihawk after all
Big Mom isn't serious and doesn't use her df but still defeats Luffy with one move.

Kaido isn't serious but still defeats Luffy with one punch and he doesn't use his df.

Big Mom doesn't use any haki nor her df and she still defeats/overpoweres Queen (a zoan df user in his zoan form) with her sheer physical strength while not even using her weapon.

Base Teach injuring Shanks might be as relevant as Smoker giving Luffy a hard time in Loguetown. Shanks obviously has a much higher growth rate. Yami Teach post Gura, saying how he will sink Marineford right now, quickly chickened out when Shanks came and said it's too early to fight him. And that's when Shanks challenged both BB pirates and marines..

Status
Not open for further replies.