Future Events Vivi is the reason why Imu and not BB will be the final villain of One Piece

Now, with all stuff with Nika, Gorosei, Vegapank people could start to belive that Oda never planned all that. BUT I do believe that Oda planned connection between Vivi and Imu.

Vivi's role from random girl changed to princess of Arabasta. But that wasn't over, case later Oda added important stuff about Vivi's family beign one of the creators of World Goverment. Also the fact that Kobra's family keeped Poneglyph hidden in Arabasta made Vivi's familty special and related to Void Centuary. So even if Vivi wasn't planned as princess from the begining I believe in the time when Poneglyph was revealed Oda already planned many important thing for future plot.

When I was watching Ennies Lobby first time, I told my friend that there should be hidden King of WG, because for me the true ending couldn't be achieved without WG completely beign defeated.

But then Imu was added to the story. Imu who was caring Vivi's picture. While in same time Oda bring Vivi to Reverie, to make thing that he for sure planned long time ago.

I don't believe this is just accident, when we saw how Vivi reject marriage with some random guy.

And then we saw Imu who desire Vivi...he wants her...maybe she is really similar to Lili the woman that betray him, but even then he loved her(or desired her). SO this thousend years dude that can have anything in the world now desires Vivi.

At some point Vivi will rejoin Straw Hats and then...I believe she will be captured by Imu.

Teach has nothing to do with Vivi. He want's just to rule the world, but there's no chance for him surpass Imu in beign evil villain. Also there's no need for Teach plot Vivi's great comeback.

But truth is that Oda brings Vivi's plot related to Imu, to D clan. And by plot perspective this leads to the only endings that could happen: the Final Battle against Imu.

Now, with all stuff with Nika, Gorosei, Vegapank people could start to belive that Oda never planned all that. BUT I do believe that Oda planned connection between Vivi and Imu.

Vivi's role from random girl changed to princess of Arabasta. But that wasn't over, case later Oda added important stuff about Vivi's family beign one of the creators of World Goverment. Also the fact that Kobra's family keeped Poneglyph hidden in Arabasta made Vivi's familty special and related to Void Centuary. So even if Vivi wasn't planned as princess from the begining I believe in the time when Poneglyph was revealed Oda already planned many important thing for future plot.

When I was watching Ennies Lobby first time, I told my friend that there should be hidden King of WG, because for me the true ending couldn't be achieved without WG completely beign defeated.

But then Imu was added to the story. Imu who was caring Vivi's picture. While in same time Oda bring Vivi to Reverie, to make thing that he for sure planned long time ago.

I don't believe this is just accident, when we saw how Vivi reject marriage with some random guy.

And then we saw Imu who desire Vivi...he wants her...maybe she is really similar to Lili the woman that betray him, but even then he loved her(or desired her). SO this thousend years dude that can have anything in the world now desires Vivi.

At some point Vivi will rejoin Straw Hats and then...I believe she will be captured by Imu.

Teach has nothing to do with Vivi. He want's just to rule the world, but there's no chance for him surpass Imu in beign evil villain. Also there's no need for Teach plot Vivi's great comeback.

But truth is that Oda brings Vivi's plot related to Imu, to D clan. And by plot perspective this leads to the only endings that could happen: the Final Battle against Imu.
Lili is a D. , just like the Nefertari family, just like Teach is a D.

So here you go, debunked your theory. Teach and Vivi has a connection as well.

Teach will also go after Pluton, and Pluton was related to Nefertari family and Alabasta as well, not only related to Wano.

Lili is a D. , just like the Nefertari family, just like Teach is a D.

So here you go, debunked your theory. Teach and Vivi has a connection as well.

Teach will also go after Pluton, and Pluton was related to Nefertari family and Alabasta as well, not only related to Wano.
BB is D. but he don't need Vivi. Also BB is just a tool to gather all ancient weapons just to give em to Luffy so he will be able complete Joy Boy plan.

BB is D. but he don't need Vivi. Also BB is just a tool to gather all ancient weapons just to give em to Luffy so he will be able complete Joy Boy plan.
So much wrong in just one post.

Once we learn that Nami originates from the Void Century, will you be using that, too, as proof that IMU is the Final Villain?

Imu doesn't hold a candle to Enel's Portrayal in Skypiea Arc
It's clear He isn't Final Villain

I'm not talking about Power Levels, i'm talking about how both Characters were Presented compared to World They were Ruling
Imu might not even end up as a Villain, He will be Next Momonosuke or Shirahoshi or Vivi of Mary Geoise War

So much wrong in just one post.
What exactly?

I'm not talking about Power Levels, i'm talking about how both Characters were Presented compared to World They were Ruling
Imu might not even end up as a Villain, He will be Next Momonosuke or Shirahoshi or Vivi of Mary Geoise War
Then who he is?

Imu is the World King who is basically captured all people, and is evemy of freedom. Imu killed D. clan and Joy Boy. Because of Imu Poneglyphs was spread out in the world. He is that evil dude who live thousend years.

He is Freeza for Sayajin's.

And who is BB? Luffy in Fishman island didn't even care to listen about him.

Then who he is?

Imu is the World King who is basically captured all people, and is evemy of freedom. Imu killed D. clan and Joy Boy. Because of Imu Poneglyphs was spread out in the world. He is that evil dude who live thousend years.

He is Freeza for Sayajin's.

And who is BB? Luffy in Fishman island didn't even care to listen about him.
Imu is not King of The World, He only rules World Government & it's not even Public
World Government is Alliance of +170 Nations, it's not even 10% of World Islands

Imu Killing D. Clan & Joy Boy & causing Poneglyphs is Fan Claims, nothing like that was ever mentioned Canonically
You're basing your Estimation of Imu based on Fan Speculations, not actual Portrayal/Statements

Frieza Destroyed Saiyans himself, Imu used a New Weapon not even created by him, and He only Destroyed One Insignificant Island so far, so it's bad Comparison, what happened to Lulusia Kingdom is simply Imu deleting Part of his own Kingdom just like We saw Arlong do before or Buggy or Wapol or Enel or Caesar ... etc, nothing New or Unexpected.
And i didn't say Blackbeard is Final Villain

Just be Patient & you will see, the Story isn't as Simple as you think it is
It's not just Kingdom A existed & Villain X Destroyed it & deleted his Browsing History, and now the Hero is back to take Revenge

Its time people stop act like the final villain is set in stone.
Few years ago the majority was sure that BB is the final villain. Some Admiralbros even thought Akainu might be Luffy's final battle. Some others Shanks. Now its Imu.

There are multiple groups and many of them (or at least some members of each group) will make it to the end. "The world" line from Auger implies that BB will probably make it till the end, maybe a three way final showdown between Luffy/Teach/Imu.

At this point, I think there is a 50/50 shot of either Imu or Teach being the final villain, but the Vivi point is one of the weaker ones. Why is it that the point that ensure he’s the final villain? That just seems like a method to give Luffy and Imu some personal connection/enmity, which happens with most villains anyway.

Imu is not King of The World, He only rules World Government & it's not even Public
World Government is Alliance of +170 Nations, it's not even 10% of World Islands
A good majority of those islands are likely mostly unpopulated by nothing much more than animals. With the exception of places like Wano and Skypiea (which have geography making them isolated) or some territories in the new world (which have the protection of emperors or such) practically all the nations with organized human civilization are occupied by the marines/WG.
And of course, a nation can occupy several islands. Places like Loguetown are obviously controlled by the marines, even if they’re far too small to be considered a nation.

Its time people stop act like the final villain is set in stone.
Few years ago the majority was sure that BB is the final villain. Some Admiralbros even thought Akainu might be Luffy's final battle. Some others Shanks. Now its Imu.

There are multiple groups and many of them (or at least some members of each group) will make it to the end. "The world" line from Auger implies that BB will probably make it till the end, maybe a three way final showdown between Luffy/Teach/Imu.
I still believe it's BB.

At this point, I think there is a 50/50 shot of either Imu or Teach being the final villain, but the Vivi point is one of the weaker ones. Why is it that the point that ensure he’s the final villain? That just seems like a method to give Luffy and Imu some personal connection/enmity, which happens with most villains anyway.

A good majority of those islands are likely mostly unpopulated by nothing much more than animals. With the exception of places like Wano and Skypiea (which have geography making them isolated) or some territories in the new world (which have the protection of emperors or such) practically all the nations with organized human civilization are occupied by the marines/WG.
And of course, a nation can occupy several islands. Places like Loguetown are obviously controlled by the marines, even if they’re far too small to be considered a nation.
So there are around 170 Kings in World of One Piece?

Imu is definitely a villain, he is probably responsible from 5 planets having that DF powers and Immortality. Why Imu isn't FV because people thought he destroyed Lulusia when it was revealed that they needed Vegapunk's Mother Flame to do that, he lost his hype, while Teach is going after Pluton, and Luffy has now Giants backing him up after Wano and Fishman Island.

Imu and 5 Planets will be matched by alliance forces for sure. Similar to Doflamingo battle, where Dof and Trebol fought Luffy and Law, Pica fought Zolo, Diamante fought Kyros, Lao G fought Sai, Gladius fought Barto, Machvise fought Hajrudin etc etc it wasn't crew to crew 1 v 1 match-ups.

Dressrosa battles is a mini version of Marijoa battles.

Oda even added Burgess to Dressrosa, as a sign that BB Pirates will also play role in that battles, or take over after Government falls.

Imu and 5 Planets probably match-up by alliance forces like that with Shanks, Dragon and Sabo's involment.

While crew to crew 1 v 1 match-ups in the end is designed for BB Pirates, they counter SH Pirates's 10 number with their own 10 titanic captains.

Teach is the dark counterpart of Luffy, Sun God and Moon God. Both will play a role in Imu's and Government's fall. Both will fight for the World after Imu lost.

Even their crews are designed to counter each other by exact number, 10 SH Pirates vs 10 Titanic Captains of BB Pirates.