Future Events Vivi, the Pirate Princess, will steal Big News Morgans' Ship and take it to Egghead Island

Will Vivi steal Morgans' ship?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Vivi is not a patient person. When she found out her country was being destroyed by Baroque Works, she infiltrated the organization at the age of 14, and became a high ranking operative in order to work her way up to Mr. Zero/Croc. She refuses to sit around and do nothing when she knows things are wrong, and, obviously, things went VERY wrong at the Reverie. Cobra being killed by the WG means any of the other kingdoms the Straw Hats have protected could also be at risk: Dressrosa, the Ryugu Kingdom, Wano, etc.

At the end of 1074, it was revealed that Vivi is on Big News Morgans' flying hot air balloon ship, after somehow fleeing the Reverie. We know her emotional state isn't the best, likely over her father's death, as she was crying a great deal according to Morgans himself.

In 1074, Vivi also learns that the Straw Hats are on Egghead Island. Lucky for her, she's on a ship that doesn't have to worry about things like the Calm Belt, Reverse Mountain, etc, and can fly right over obstacles like that, only having to worry about the weather itself.

So, why not just fucking steal it?

Listen, Vivi at 14 was able to work her way up into the lower tier of Baroque Works top tiers. As a teenager, she was able to survive and rise in the ranks of a criminal organization at the beginning of the Grand line. She then had two years to train in the Time Skip, and was shown to be very athletic while leaping off the top of that ship before the Reverie.

If I had to take Vivi, or Morgans in a fight, I'm picking Vivi. Wapol can sit in the corner and cry the the useless trash he is (sorry Wapol fans). Also, I just think Vivi beating up Big News Morgans is fucking hilarious. Can you imagine?

This is the perfect way for Vivi to rejoin the crew: by pirating a vehicle, showing she's officially becoming a pirate, and is leaving the life of a princess behind for the time being.

No one expects Vivi to come to Egghead now, but, she has all the ability to if she wants. She just need to embrace her inner bad girl, and steal the propaganda spewing bird's ship!