VIVI WILL JOIN THE STRAW-HATS AFTER WANO

Will Vivi Join After Wano?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
she will be the weakest strawhat and will be 20 times weaker and the position of a diplomat isn’t important and can be filled by characters like jinbe and sanji and the role won’t be used more than once luffy is the captain you think he will accept settling a deal? and avoid a fight the only time this happened is wci where he allied himself with capone and that was done by jinbei and luffy probably did because his crew was on the line i doubt he negotiate with a yonko to avoid a battle he wants take all of them down

i respect the effort but i really cant see this happening

Last edited:
I don't think so, I see currently with the Revolutionaries.
My theory, is that Im, ordered her assassination, and Sabo stopped it and they both fled. And Sabo was framed for her death.
Now Sabo and Vivi are on the run and hiding, with the world believing she is dead, and Sabo is guilty.
And they will show up to help the Strawhats and reveal themselves near the "final war".

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Shes gonna get kumas fruit.

Kumas fruit fits the fruit numbers of all the fruits on the crew so far.

The thought of Vivi and whether she can be considered as part of the StrawHats or not, leads me to think of what Vivi and Kuma have in common.

- Both work or worked in criminal groups
- Both are nobles of countries

Luffy have 9 crew-mates. Is Luffy counted or not? To this day I wanna confirm my thoughts. Is there still room for one more nakama after Jinbe?

she will be the weakest strawhat and will be 20 times weaker and the position of a diplomat isn’t important and can be filled by characters like jinbe and sanji and the role won’t be used more than once luffy is the captain you think he will accept settling a deal? and avoid a fight the only time this happened is wci where he allied himself with capone and that was done by jinbei and luffy probably did become his crew was on the line i doubt he negotiate with a yonko to avoid a battle he wants take all of them down

i respect the effort but i really cant see this happening
Well... I guess the crew needs a diplomat in last stages of the story though. Sanji is not fit to be a diplomat as his family conquered entire North Blue in the past and double crossed the WG recently. Using a prince (even though exiled) (and even though he is smart enough to handle such dealings) of a warmonger nation is not a good idea to make dealings with WG nations, don’t you think?
Jinbe is a better option, but as we had seen in Reverie, kings and queens of WG are still extremely biased against Fishmen and prejudice, sadly is not a problem that can be solved in couple of months/years. It can be easened, but not completely solved during the story’s timespan. I doubt they would even agree to see Jinbe to make agreements.
Vivi is a double edged blade. I completely agree with you on her being too weak compared to the rest of the crew. However, she is a princess of a kingdom who had recently suffered under WG and this fact can be perfectly used to make alliances with other kingdoms.
(I took diplomacy with kingdoms into consideration in this topic, therefore, I did not consider pirate alliances. If you have any ideas that can serve as counter-arguments against my opinions, I would perfectly be willing to listen :) )

I dont think so, Vivi situation just like Momonoske, one is princess the other is prince. After wano finished situation just how Vivi stop following the crew will happens. But I admit there will be war between strawhats and the government if either Vivi, Sabo or Boa Hancock been captured by the world government