Powers & Abilities Vivre Card Pack New Bounty Reveal.

You're using Bounty to claim Ace is behind Jozu/Vista & comparing him to Izo even thought they could have been his Dads
No, I'm using bounty IN ADDITION as a big bonus to the already screentime we had in Marineford,
Marineford already showcased that Jozu/Vista have higher hirarachy than Ace... Ace's flashback also sold that...

And the way Marco/Jozu are treated in specific by WB also indicates that...
Those three are the top three before the bounty reveal

And now the bounty is the icing on the cake to prove even more that Ace was not among the top 3 fighters between the commanders...

I would be my money on Marco/Jozu/Vista all winning against Ace at the time...

So bounty is just a MORE confirmation than what we have already

People calling the revos trash for their bounty when a huge part of their job is being discreet in the four seas. They don’t go out of their way to mess with the navy or the people in the world. Just like Sabo didn’t have a bounty till dressrosa but is still a monster
I think that Revos in general are not powerhouses. They probably have good support abilities.
- Belo Betty getting allies
- Karasu good mobility and overall stealth prowness
- Morley pretty much the same as Karasu
- Lindbergh has some good tech stuff for sure

None of them looks like a core fighter to me

No, I'm using bounty IN ADDITION as a big bonus to the already screentime we had in Marineford,
Marineford already showcased that Jozu/Vista have higher hirarachy than Ace... Ace's flashback also sold that...

And the way Marco/Jozu are treated in specific by WB also indicates that...
Those three are the top three before the bounty reveal

And now the bounty is the icing on the cake to prove even more that Ace was not among the top 3 fighters between the commanders...

I would be my money on Marco/Jozu/Vista all winning against Ace at the time...

So bounty is just a MORE confirmation than what we have already
Ace was Prisoner, i honestly don't know how you can compare them in MF lol
Ace is 2nd Division Captain & even though those Numbers don't mean anything, Oda still made him replace Oden's Number & not someone else, he also have CoC & was invited to Shichibukai when just a Rookie

What told you Jozu is stronger? The guy made short appearance in MF, lost his Hand against Aokiji & made his Exit half-war
He clashed with Aokiji, something that Ace too did & he was humiliated in front of two Shichibukai

So you're really putting Jozu over Ace based on nothing but wishful thinking

Ace was Prisoner, i honestly don't know how you can compare them in MF lol
Ace is 2nd Division Captain & even though those Numbers don't mean anything, Oda still made him replace Oden's Number & not someone else, he also have CoC & was invited to Shichibukai when just a Rookie

What told you Jozu is stronger? The guy made short appearance in MF, lost his Hand against Aokiji & made his Exit half-war
He clashed with Aokiji, something that Ace too did & he was humiliated in front of two Shichibukai

So you're really putting Jozu over Ace based on nothing but wishful thinking
Jozu showed dominance over Crocodile, who was on the same level of Jimbe, who is not that far from Ace.
Jozu is much closer to Marco than to MF Ace.

If you think the five generals of the revolutionary army aren’t going to be monsters then you’re in for a surprise. Heck just 3 of them + Sabo was able to fight and escape 2 emperors better than Whitebeards 15
Not saying they are fodders, but I can hardly see any of those 4 beating Jack tbh (Sabo is a different business). Let's wait for the Marijoa flashback...

DOMINANCE? Wow you guys use Words so lightly
Then i guess Jozu dominated Aokiji too when he attacked him
Aokiji aknowlodged Jozu calling him by name, even tho he is still an admiral and obviously the superior one.
Crocodile literally said: "That speed... and that strenght... what a fighter you are, Diamond Jozu!!" after taking a Brilliant Punk.
Crocodile, in the meantime, was shown to be unable to dodge the incoming second hit.
That's dominance. And is expected since Jozu is basically a YC1.

Aokiji aknowlodged Jozu calling him by name, even tho he is still an admiral and obviously the superior one.
Crocodile literally said: "That speed... and that strenght... what a fighter you are, Diamond Jozu!!" after taking a Brilliant Punk.
Crocodile, in the meantime, was shown to be unable to dodge the incoming second hit.
That's dominance. And is expected since Jozu is basically a YC1.
Show me Crocodile being hit a second time by Jozu
And Greatest Swordsman knows Daz Bones by name too
If you think Admirals don't read Newspapers then dunno what u think they are doing