Powers & Abilities Vivre Card Pack New Bounty Reveal.

The surprising part to me is Morley's bounty

If you look at Doffy's speech, he was singled out with Sabo and Ivankov behind Dragon

So how come his bounty turned out to be this low ?

And Bello Betty who wasn't even among the revos who fought in MJ turned out to have the highest known revo bounty behind Sabo's ?
I am 100% sure that these are their bounties before MJ. Betty is the highest now and will be the lowest afterwards since she wasnt in MJ.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The surprising part to me is Morley's bounty

If you look at Doffy's speech, he was singled out with Sabo and Ivankov behind Dragon

So how come his bounty turned out to be this low ?

And Bello Betty who wasn't even among the revos who fought in MJ turned out to have the highest known revo bounty behind Sabo's ?
I see it more like the wg looking at it like a "head of the snake" situation where they see it as take dragon out and the revolutionaries fall apart.
I still expect dragon to be > Roger in bounty.

Morgan just exaggerated the leadership role of Luffy during WCI, but he did create a mess during the wedding, defeated 2 YC, acquired a fleet with 7 captains and more than 5000 men.
That alone would have granted him a bounty above 1 billion.
WCI arc was a loss for Big Mom pirates.
Luffy was more like an executor. the man behind all of it was Bege and saddly he pretty much didnt got much credit because of that.

You get imprisoned in level 6 only if your bounty is above 300M if I remember correctly.
Your memory is not correct
Post automatically merged:

First the Yonkou squad gets the L for celebrating Marco's supposed below a billion bounty and now they're switching strategy to trashing the Revs.

In before it's revealed that Betti severely boosted their stats before entering Mary goeise but still got slapped by turf restricted Admirals.
:kobeha:

Why do you think does Betti have such a high bounty lol because her ability is broken.
Its your problem if you think that getting hurt in a 2v4 vs 300 million berry guys is a great feat :kata:
Post automatically merged:

I mean Ivankov’s bounty is supposedly only around 100 million
What ? No Ivankov probably has the highest one among the 5 commanders, probably around Ace's bounty

Aside from opposing the World Government, what exactly do you guys think the Revolutionary Commanders are doing to warrant high bounties? They aren't a threat to civilians at all. They're not out there on the seas trying to gain territory, and terrorizing people.

They're laying low and operating in the Shadows. The fact that they have bounties at all, and are that high to begin with is pretty crazy considering the only thing they are guilty of is being associated with Dragon.

This is a good thing because it shows Oda is not having the World Government inflate bounties on their whim, which would open up a whole new line of arguments.

Last edited:
I am actually not suprised by the bounties of the RA. First they are only „Vet level“ characters and their bounties can be also a bit lower like Oven & Daifuku.

Why Morley is under 300M makes absolut sense to me. Correct me if I‘m wrong guys but he was in Impel Down level 5 right? You get imprisoned in level 6 only if your bounty is above 300M if I remember correctly. Since he was in level 5 he later created level 5.5 where Ivan was hiding after Morley got out somehow.

Furthermore this should be their bounties (including Sabos) before the stuff happened at the Reverie. Unless the Governmemt captured them and Kuma didn‘t teleported them away or something than their bounties should Increase dramatically. This would indicate why Betty has the highes bounty of them because she don‘t get an increase these time and there shouldn‘t be a to big gap in their bounties afterwards.

My prediction for their new bounties if they are alive and not captured:

Sabo 1B+
Morley 700-750M
Karasu 650-700M
Lindberg 500-600M
Betty no increase since not involved
Impel down level six is designed for prisoners who’s mere existence is a danger to the world government and their control.

Ex warlords who showed that they are willing to defy the world government. The child of Gol D. Roger. A man with all the knowledge of Marie Joa. An ex jailer who embarrassed the world government due to their evil ways.

It doesn’t have to do with bounty or strength as much as their existence being a nuisance to the world government.