Volume 106 - Discussion Thread (July 4th, 2023)

Sanji has more girls as zolo and luffy let me cook
The last sentence is from the twitter account which is subjective and I even would say wrong. Luffy and Zoro in the manga are not that popular with women, there is no evidence of that. The parallel with them does not exist at all. Meanwhile the Sanji/Beckmann exist because it is in front of everyone.

Just don't make this useless parallels as legit only to fuel agenda on characters. It's stupid.
That’s the Twitter accounts opinion that’s not odas.
how is zoro and luffy popular with woman, boa and hiyori each for one while shanks got multiple shown from one chapter, even sanji got more then them
Though they somehow are even if they don't even feel something for them luffy got 7 and zoro 4 also aren't zoro swords from three women? Well that's popular in my agenda and eventhough Shanks is popular with women and we saw how they felt in love with him he didn't even seems to care

Though they somehow are even if they don't even feel something for them luffy got 7 and zoro 4 also aren't zoro swords from three women? Well that's popular in my agenda and eventhough Shanks is popular with women and we saw how they felt in love with him he didn't even seems to care
What 4 women did Zoro get? I can literally only think of Hiyori in terms of female characters who show any attraction towards Zoro?

No tashigi never give him a sword he buy it and ryuma give him a sword

Tashigi never showed any affection and neither did Perona?
With perona case we don't know but she was sad to leave him and sbs said that tashigi wasn't ashamed that her underlings saw her with a pirate but for something else 👀
Post automatically merged:

No tashigi never give him a sword he buy it and ryuma give him a sword
Yes tashigi choosed him the sword and he left ryuma sword in wano in exchange of Enma that was from her

D

Deleted member 83

Wow so jinbe can drink more than zoro?understandable since he is older and experienced and he also seems to drink in his free time
Incredible ryokugu paralleling zoro and señor pink a tragic past with a woman also howbeautiful the three have a reminder of them:swort,tatoo and baby suit

I said a lot of times than luffy and zoro shares parallels with the yonko captains😎
Well to be clear the last “translation” is not from me