Volume 109 - Discussion Thread (July 4th, 2024)

Do people realise that this doesn't hype Fuji or whoever

We've seen Fuji get pushed back by injured luffy abd zoro, and his attacks easily tanked by sabo and luffy

Mihawk can't do crap to pre ts Luffy and vista

Having supreme blade doesn't make you impressive

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Do people realise that this doesn't hype Fuji or whoever

We've seen Fuji get pushed back by injured luffy abd zoro, and his attacks easily tanked by sabo and luffy

Mihawk can't do crap to pre ts Luffy and vista

Having supreme blade doesn't make you impressive
you are angry because Big Meme and Katamommy don't have one:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This sbs > the entire Yonkou saga
@HA001 @zenox Wasn't this clown an Akainu sucker ? he went to wano just to capture Luffy to hear some compliments from Sakazouki and getting his approval .

Yet Akainu asked him for something thus getting that approval he wanted, but Fraud bull didn't obey and tried to evade that saijo smoke .

How strong is Akainu to have Fuji's equal worshipping him like that :shocked:

Oden pushes fruitless Fujitora to high diff yes.

I mean what series are y’all reading if you think a supreme great blade weilder needs a Devil fruit to defeat Oden, lol

I would say the same thing about Pissjulo. Pissjulo doesn’t need his Devil fruit to beat Oden.
Katana users and swordsmen are different terms in Japanese. Oda never called Fujitora a swordsman but a katana user. By definition Fujitora doesn’t fall under Midhawk’s title.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Most crazy switch up on this forum bro went from saying he wasn't a swordsman to saying he's the strongest swordsman