News Volume 97 coming on September 2020

Deadji theiroes should have nothing to do with it. Ace got one lol.

Oda was just playing along with a joke.
This is a very good point !

So it's not that Sanji dies, but that something about his appearance later on can't be shown until some story development happens :zorothink:

People can say anything about Sanji, but at least we can all agree Oda always finds ways to make him stand out. Good or bad depending on who you ask, he's far from an ordinary member of an already extraordinary crew :finally:

Oda: Yes. But rather than saying serialization ends, I would say it’s over because the most interesting part of Luffy’s adventure, the story of what is One Piece exactly? is done at that point. Right now Wano arc is heating, but if Luffy is to leave there safe and sound, it’ll lead to a worldly development , an exciting story no one has ever read, I’ll be drawing the “Biggest War” of OP history. It’ll be very interesting!! And so, I made the announcement to notify the readers and make them realize that “this long story is actually heading towards its end”.
But, right now you should be enjoying the exciting Wano country arc. I’ll draw it with all I’ve got!!
Apparently Sabo will be cause of the war