News Volume 97 coming on September 2020

Wait so in the final battle Luffy and Zoro already PK and WSS??
Or maybe OP part 2 is Zoro ending journey.
Post automatically merged:

Actually. That makes things pretty interesting. I doubt that Luffy will reach his goal when most crew members haven't reached theirs, so will Zoro vs Mihawk happen sometime in the next 5 years?
I doubt Nami will make a map of the world....

Both drake and kyoshiro alied with the strawhats so sadly the fights i wanted wont happen but eh

Zoro fuckin up orochi is definitely possible tho if hes still alive. I think itd be cool
:kayneshrug:
how zoro is fighting orochi even if he s alive dude s focused on kaido didn t even talked about orochi in the war
looks like albino didn read the manga where orochi is garabge and useless and kaido is the real threat :suresure:

Sasaki is much younger than I thought.
Still both Sasaki and Who´s Who are older(WsW is even 10years older then Jack) then Jack yet none of these two are Calamity.
It open up the question when Sasaki and WsW joining the beast pirates, let say WsW is now over 10years in the beast pirates, he didn´t get the calamity titel but Jack get it?

Clearly would answering that neither Sasaki or WsW was worth to be a calamity even before Jack beeing old enough to became one.

Still both Sasaki and Who´s Who are older(WsW is even 10years older then Jack) then Jack yet none of these two are Calamity.
It open up the question when Sasaki and WsW joining the beast pirates, let say WsW is now over 10years in the beast pirates, he didn´t get the calamity titel but Jack get it?

Clearly would answering that neither Sasaki or WsW was worth to be a calamity even before Jack beeing old enough to became one.
It makes me think we must see who the former Calamity was at some point because we know one exists, he was in the Wano flashback. And it wasn't Jack.