News Volume 97 coming on September 2020

D

Deleted member 83

@EtenBoby anything interesting in the SMILE part?
R: Can people who become Gifters switch between human and beast form freely? Or is it determine by the fruit they ate?
O: It's determined by the fruit. Since it's artificial df, every aspect of it is unstable. Although you will obtain animal power, but people who argue with the lion on his belly, get eaten by his hippo every time are proofs that they can't retract their animal freely. Even though there’re plenty of them that’re truly strong, (eating) Smile is a gamble

R: Can people who become Gifters switch between human and beast form freely? Or is it determine by the fruit they ate?
O: It's determined by the fruit. Since it's artificial df, every aspect of it is unstable. Even though you will obtain animal power, but people who argue with the lion on his belly, get eaten by his hippo every time are proofs that they can't retract their animal freely. Even though there’re plenty of them that’re truly strong, (eating) Smile is a gamble
It would explain why Sheepshead could switch back and control his smile better then the regular smile users.

The swordsman admiral vs the top swordsman of SHs is more likely to happen than that of Kizaru who some fans say “ linked to first mates”
Post automatically merged:

Only less than a half of them.
Kizaru is factually linked to Rayleigh Beckham and zoro in the manga . What links does he have to Sanji? What makes you think Sanji will be able to beat an admiral in the first place ?

D

Deleted member 83

R: In vol 96 you introduce the main members of Roger Pirates, but the character "Nozdon" was named as "Seagull' back in Blue Deep, and that's what I remember him as....so what is it?

O:huh?!......!!...ahh~hmmm
Ah I see, you are talking about "Seagull Guns Nozdon" right? Uh-huh
But...e..either name is fine...it's fine if you don't remember it...I'll leave it to you

Last edited by a moderator:

Boa Hancock cover (Miito, from Shiga)

D: Odacchi! Is it true that One Piece will end in 5 years? Even if that's the case, a public statement like that is really vexing for the fans! Many friends of mine who are fans burst into tears with this sudden announcement! I feel like shouting "How could you do this to us!?", but I don't want to stress you out. (P.N.: pari_bentham)

O: By "ending", I mean the juiciest part of Luffy's adventure.
Since that's when the mystery of "what is the One Piece?" is to be revealed. Right now Wano is heating up, if Luffy is able to leave here in one piece, we'll get to a development that will engulf the entire world, the likes of which no one has read before - the greatest war in One Piece history.
I said what I said so that the reader's hearts would be prepared, since it'll be such a long arc, and one that will really pin things towards the finish line. That being said, I'm really enjoying writing and drawing Wano right now, and am pumped to finishing it!

------------------------

D: Oda-sensei, the other day I ate the itchy-itchy fruit, model: crotch. It's really itchy. (P.N.: M Delusion)

O: Oookay, gotcha... moving on...

------------------------

D: Here is the red-hot iron that you ordered. (Stage name: Katawa Shime)

O: Oh, so it's finally here! Winter is no more! Red-hot iron! Grabbing a bite of it seems like a good idea, right? Here we go! AAAHHHH, SO HOT!!!

Translation provided by Rainbow - TCB Scans

Says the guy b***** about not seeing Sanji, but rather Chopper in the SBS. Life is too good to hate on a fictional character lol
Shitting on Chopper = bitching about not seeing Sanji? :smart:
I haven't mentioned Sanji even once. You must feel pretty dumb now, huh?:denzimote:

You must know what you are talking about and how life is when you hate a fictional character - every time shitting on Sanji. Have you ever read your own comments? The double standard of swordsuckers has no limits...

S

stealthblack

Oda links kizaru to first mates . Rayleigh Ben beckman and zoro. Why would Sanji fight kizaru?
zoro has mihawk, same way luffy ha sshanks, sanji has ben bechham. they are a group, mihawk hangs around shanks and ben, so zoro is not going to get both