News Volume 97 coming on September 2020

O: By "ending", I mean the juiciest part of Luffy's adventure.
Since that's when the mystery of "what is the One Piece?" is to be revealed. Right now Wano is heating up, if Luffy is able to leave here in one piece, we'll get to a development that will engulf the entire world, the likes of which no one has read before - the greatest war in One Piece history.
I said what I said so that the reader's hearts would be prepared, since it'll be such a long arc, and one that will really pin things towards the finish line. That being said, I'm really enjoying writing and drawing Wano right now, and am pumped to finishing it!
Kinda the thing what I also understand from Etenboby translation. By ending Oda meaning the mystery of One piece but not the great war. With means One piece don't most like end in 5 years but more like we finally see Luffy getting the One piece, the biggest war comes after the reveal of the One piece. With means we could expect more then 5-8years.

Momo & Tama cover (Boss Kai, from Tochigi)

---------------------------

D: Can Gifters change at will between their human and animal forms? Or does it depend on the fruit? (P.N.: Kenkichi)

O: It depends on the fruit. SMILEs are human-crafter devil fruits, so it's all sorts of unstable.
Although all of them get the power of beasts, some of them get stuck in that form and have to put up with it (such as quarreling with a lion on their belly, or being eaten by a hippo). Some SMILE user get really powerful transformations, but it's really a gamble.

D: What!? Nobody wants to see Sanji in his 40's and 60's? Well, I get to ask now!
Please draw what Chopper would look like in the future! (P.N.: 420-Land)

O: Are you ready?
Here it is:

Age 40 Chopper: Leave it to me!
Age 60 Chopper: Here it is, this will work on whatever illness you have.

A future where something goes awry.

Age 40 Chopper: Strawhats? Don't you dare mention that name again to me!
Age 60 Chopper: Bring in the sacrifice, now!

The SBS ends here! Until next time!

Translated by Rainbow - TCB Scans

Alright do correct me if I'm wrong but here's my interpretation.

One Piece isn't gonna end in 5 years but the whole "What is One Piece?" saga will, which is like upto Laugh Tale. After that we'll get the Final War arc (after 5 years?) and the epilogue or something.
The biggest war will start after ending of Wano.

Alright do correct me if I'm wrong but here's my interpretation.

One Piece isn't gonna end in 5 years but the whole "What is One Piece?" saga will, which is like upto Laugh Tale. After that we'll get the Final War arc (after 5 years?) and the epilogue or something.
After Wano, we get the Grand War arc which will take us all the way to the climax of the 'What is One Piece?' question

Strawberry Marine cover
(I💛OP, from Ishikawa)

-------------------------------

D: Odacchi, a question! Who has the bigger head, Fukurokuju or vice-admiral Strawberry? (P.N.: KaiKai)

O: Look and see for yourself. It's vice-admiral Strawberry.
It's said that his head grows more everytime he gets sad.

D: Lately we've seen many swords in their human forms. I'd like to see Luffy's straw hat in human form as well! (P.N.: Akimasa)

O: Alright, a new request. Since I'm a master at anthropomorphizations. Here it is, even with the cut it got from Buggy ages ago!

<< Can't read third question well, if anyone wants to chip in, be my guest >> @EtenBoby maybe you are able to read it since its kinda blurry.

Translated by Rainbow - TCB Scans