News Volume 97 coming on September 2020

O: By "ending", I mean the juiciest part of Luffy's adventure.
Since that's when the mystery of "what is the One Piece?" is to be revealed. Right now Wano is heating up, if Luffy is able to leave here in one piece, we'll get to a development that will engulf the entire world, the likes of which no one has read before - the greatest war in One Piece history.
I said what I said so that the reader's hearts would be prepared, since it'll be such a long arc, and one that will really pin things towards the finish line. That being said, I'm really enjoying writing and drawing Wano right now, and am pumped to finishing it!
Finally it makes sense. Ending OP in 5 years was just impossible

R: In vol 96 you introduce the main members of Roger Pirates, but the character "Nozdon" was named as "Seagull' back in Blue Deep, and that's what I remember him as....so what is it?

O:huh?!......!!...ahh~hmmm
Ah I see, you are talking about "Seagull Guns(Ganz?) Nozdon" right? Uh-huh
But...e..either name is fine...it's fine if you don't remember it...I'll leave it to you
@HA001 @nik87 @ShishioIsBack @Zowo @Monet @ShadyOjiro @gojo @Demongodzolo
▪Interesting Interesting Interesting ...
Read the question firstly and then the answer of Oda .

● Oda didn't deny the Databooks credibility :myman: and from this u can know what's the meaning of this .

Kinemon cover
Kinemon: This design represents the meeting place.
Momo: Wrong!!
(Patrick, from Osaka)

----------------------------------

D: Oda, I heard that a few months ago it was discovered that Page One's fruit model, the Spinosaur, actually swam in the ocean! I'm telling you this now, so you can-- wait, what!?!? You had already fixed it on chapter 983 to a tail with fins!?! Oh, c'mon! When I finally had some news to give... (P.N.: Yuchabin)

O: Oh, so you noticed it? Indeed, since Page One's introduction, they found a fossil part that is thought to be from a Spinosaur. And that changes his bone structure! I was caught in a bit of a pinch, but I thought I could sneakly change it and no one would notice, lol. Paleontology is making new discoveries every day!

D: The next person to join the Strawhat crew is actually me. (P.N.: Momo Daifuku)

O: Wait, really!? Such confidence... well, you are 12 afterall...

D: Rules are getting harsher all over the world, but I'm very grateful that there's no such thing here. By the way, is it okay if I sniff Nami's used towel? Her ninja outfit is so small, I worry about her. (P.N.: Sanadacchi)

O: Sanada!! Guards, come quick! Why did you let him in? Haven't I told you to kick him out already? There *ARE* rules here! One perv comment and you're out! This is a family corner here! Now begone, you!

Translated by Rainbow - TCB Scans

D

Deleted member 83

D: Oda, I heard that a few months ago it was discovered that Page One's fruit model, the Spinosaur, actually swam in the ocean! I know you're busy, so I'm here to inform you... wait, what!?!? You had already fixed it on chapter 983 to a tail with fins!?! Oh, c'mon! When did you learn about this!!! about (P.N.: Yuchabin)
I fixed some part that I think is wrong

Explain then. Because I don't see Fuji fighting for the WG either. So either Zoro vs Fujitora happens very soon or nada.
What part should I explain to you?
How his justice literally means he is impartial?
How he defended slave owners while being a "good guy"?
How his arc is about serving the marines and bettering them from the inside same way as Coby?
How he's still trying to get rid of the pirates (shichibukai) by offering WG massive weapon boost while being a "good guy"?

Age 40 Chopper: Leave it to me!
Age 60 Chopper: Here it is, this will work on whatever illness you have.

A future where something goes awry.

Age 40 Chopper: Strawhats? Don't you dare mention that name again to me!
Age 60 Chopper: Bring in the sacrifice, now!
Why is this so interesting?

Is this the first one of these things that actually confirms a strawhat'a dream being fulfilled. Like I don't remember Luffy Zoro or Usopp's older versions talking about having completed their dreams.

And What's wit the evil chipper demanding sacrifices? Is this man some kind of pagan god who was children or something.

Holy shit this is interesting as fuck
Post automatically merged:

What part should I explain to you?
How his justice literally means he is impartial?
How he defended slave owners while being a "good guy"?
How his arc is about serving the marines and bettering them from the inside same way as Coby?
How he's still trying to get rid of the pirates (shichibukai) by offering WG massive weapon boost while being a "good guy"?
@kurwa

And how does any of this affect Zoro? Is Zoro that interested in politics that he'll fight Zoro specifically for political reasons?

Oda: Yes. But rather than saying serialization ends, I would say it’s over because the most interesting part of Luffy’s adventure, the story of what is One Piece exactly? is done at that point. Right now Wano arc is heating, but if Luffy is to leave there safe and sound, it’ll lead to a worldly development , an exciting story no one has ever read, I’ll be drawing the “Biggest War” of OP history. It’ll be very interesting!! And so, I made the announcement to notify the readers and make them realize that “this long story is actually heading towards its end”.
But, right now you should be enjoying the exciting Wano country arc. I’ll draw it with all I’ve got!!
So that means the 5 year time line is from last year to the start of the final war?

So we are left with four years until the final war starts? Is that it?

Last edited:
And What's wit the evil chipper demanding sacrifices? Is this man some kind of pagan god who was children or something.

Chopper becomes a Wendigo like being consuming the flesh of his victims and praises dark evil gods that come from the darkness between the stars with unspeakable names *cough*Ithaqua*cough*; relishing in the screams of his victims and the madness that is consuming his mind :steef:

And to be honest I like the "something-went-wrong" Chopper more than "Happy-Ending" Chopper :goyea:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Chopper becomes a Wendigo like being consuming the flesh of his victims and praises dark evil gods that come from the darkness between the stars with unspeakable names *cough*Ithaqua*cough*; relishing in the screams of his victims and the madness that is consuming his mind :steef:

And to be honest I like the "something-went-wrong" Chopper more than "Happy-Ending" Chopper :goyea:
40 year went wrong Chopper is badass af

D

Deleted member 83

Why is this so interesting?

Is this the first one of these things that actually confirms a strawhat'a dream being fulfilled. Like I don't remember Luffy Zoro or Usopp's older versions talking about having completed their dreams.

@kurwa

And how does any of this affect Zoro? Is Zoro that interested in politics that he'll fight Zoro specifically for political reasons?

So that means the 5 year time line is from last year to the start of the final war?

So we are left with four years until the final war starts? Is that it?
People now either believes
1, 5 years until Luffy finds OP
2, 5 years until the end