News Volume 98 coming on February 2021

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
T-bone :myman:
Seems like Kid and Killer loved a certain girl
we knew that for a while
Killer knew Eustass Kid since they were children. One day, they ate curry udon with their first love, Shiruton Doruyanaika. They laughed when she spilled curry broth all over herself while eating it, causing her to beat them up. This caused curry udon to become their least favorite food

It was stated in the manga and even in a Instagram Post. Only people like Artur pushed the agenda of Yamato being a boy. It’s a completely different case then Kiku, Yamato just wants to be Oden, the gender was not important, if Oden would have been a woman she would call herself so. It’s not like she wants to be a male... Social justice warriors like Artur doesn’t understand that
Arthur is the same guy who thought Kaido is Katakuri Father

Doffy isn´t stronger then Weevil, the one get hyped by Kizaru very much well the other get asskicked by a half dead Law and weakenend Luffy(of course seperate battles). After Mihawk,Weevil get the spot as YC1lvl if not even stronger since he is in future most like Luffy opponent. Current Luffy would wreck Doffy hard.
If Post Wano Luffy fight Weeble(character inspired by Majin Buu/same voice actor btw) Weeble cam be possibly be at Admiral/Yonko level

Nothing or almost that Oda chooses can be extensively bad if quite bad at all.

He is a genius like not many are. He knows what's up and his mind is very complex and beautiful.
Sometimes my first reaction regarding his decisions is : " Oda what is this ?!" but later you see a thoughtful and creative motivation behind it. Even though I have some things to criticise regarding One piece , Oda deserves a lot of respect.
Post automatically merged:

Arthur is the same guy who thought Kaido is Katakuri Father
I’m gonna be honest, this theory was not too far fetched.

Sometimes my first reaction regarding his decisions is : " Oda what is this ?!" but later you see a thoughtful and creative motivation behind it. Even though I have some things to criticise regarding One piece , Oda deserves a lot of respect.
And he definitely thinks about these choices consistently, and not rushily. A further reason to give them credit.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
The fruit's for the devil fruitless Strawhats are cool, and fit them so well.

• Zoro's all about power, so Oda gives him the most powerful Zoan, which are straightforward power type fruits. His swords getting it would be funny, especially since Enma is called a "magic" sword. A dragon zoan with elemental powers would only make it more "magical."
  • Nami's the weather goddess, so a fruit which grants her superior lightning based attacks goes hand in hand. And since she'd be a logia, it helps her avoid attacks. Even calls back to her mirage tempo skills which give her intangibility.
  • Usopp can hide just about any weapons or tricks he can think of. It adds to his spontaneous combat style.
  • The Swim Swim fruit grants Sanji a 360 degree field of attack. He can strike from any direction. The air, the ground, and even underground. Don't forget that the raid suit gives him invisibility, so it's like you're being assaulted by a mysterious force of nature.

I like the decision to have Sanji emulate one of his father's based on the timeline. It was an idea most thought of since the older character concepts, but it's nice to know he's on the same train of thought.

Bad end Sanji truly is "Judge's son."

True end is Black Leg Sanji, heir to Red Leg Zeff.