News Volume 99 coming on June 2021

Also if he’s doing this now it’s highly likely that he’s planning for Volume 102 to be a Luffy vs Kaido cover and Volume 103 to be the final Wano volume
So Zoro, Brook and Kaido in one of the covers
More likely

Volume 100
Luffy main figure in the background
Killer, Kid, Law, Zoro foreground, in that order

then Volume 101
Kaido in the background
Brook, Sanji, Nami, Franky foreground, in that order

with Zoro slightly extending into Volume 101, the same way nearly Robin’s half-way into Volume 100

That’s the most balanced between the three pictures.

Also if he’s doing this now it’s highly likely that he’s planning for Volume 102 to be a Luffy vs Kaido cover and Volume 103 to be the final Wano volume

More likely

Volume 100

then Volume 101
Kaido in the background

with Zoro slightly extending into Volume 101, the same way nearly Robin’s half-way into Volume 100

Good point

Wait then theres highly likely no seperate Villain and Hero covers.

Thus the Calamities and the Tobbi Roppo will also need to be in 100 and 1001
Post automatically merged:

99 - Robin, Chopper, Usopp, Meme, Jinbe
100 - Luffy, Zoro, some Calamities or Tobbi Roppo
101 - Sanji, Nami, Brook, Kaido, Either some Calamities or Tobbi Roppo

More likely

Volume 100

then Volume 101
Kaido in the background

The Sn's already had their cover, i don't think they'll be on the middle XD
So they'll be Sanji+Luffy+Zoro XD

There won’t be a villain cover, that’s why the Beast Pirates got that colour spread a few chapters ago.

I think if that was going to happen then either Chopper or Usopp would have been saved for Volume 101.

It’s all about the balance. Since it’s three conjoined covers, I’m expecting each of the three to have basically the same layout. Only three characters in the middle one would make that one look empty, while the other two in return look too packed- and the numbers and height ratio would be wonky as well. It would either be 5 character, 3 characters, 4 characters (no Yamato),

or 5 characters, 3 characters, 5 characters (with Yamato, but then there’s three really tall characters in the final one, Brook, Yamato, Franky, plus Nami, which is just wonky and unbalanced)

To me, each cover being one person in the back, four people at the front makes the most sense.

Wait then theres highly likely no seperate Villain and Hero covers.

Thus the Calamities and the Tobbi Roppo will also need to be in 100 and 1001
Post automatically merged:

99 - Robin, Chopper, Usopp, Meme, Jinbe
100 - Luffy, Zoro, some Calamities or Tobbi Roppo
101 - Sanji, Nami, Brook, Kaido, Either some Calamities or Tobbi Roppo
There won’t be a villain cover, that’s why the Beast Pirates got that colour spread a few chapters ago.

I think if that was going to happen then either Chopper or Usopp would have been saved for Volume 101.

It’s all about the balance. Since it’s three conjoined covers, I’m expecting each of the three to have basically the same layout. Only three characters in the middle one would make that one look empty, while the other two in return look too packed- and the numbers and height ratio would be wonky as well. It would either be 5 character, 3 characters, 4 characters (no Yamato),

or 5 characters, 3 characters, 5 characters (with Yamato, but then there’s three really tall characters in the final one, Brook, Yamato, Franky, plus Nami, which is just wonky and unbalanced)

To me, each cover being one person in the back, four people at the front makes the most sense.

Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are on Volume 100 it seems (see below).

Franky, Brook and Nami (?) on 101.

Too much empty space. There needs to be someone else beside the M3.
Yeah, if it’s Luffy, Zoro and Sanji in 100 then there’s a huge gap behind them that needs to be filled where Big Mom and Kaido are in the other two.

Either that or those three are drawn huge compared to the others, which would be weird looking.

And I think Yamato then needs to be in 101 or it will look lopsided

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
For a Luffy, Zoro, Nami solo cover it would need Yamato to be in Volume 101 (as proof of Strawhatness?)

4 characters, 3 characters, 4 characters

He will be the one the eye is drawn to. Luffy will be in a row of his own, and much bigger physically, whereas the other four will be bunched up together.

I’m assuming each cover will follow the same composition of
Important Emperor Figure- back
4 Important Ally Figures- front
I don't really understand what you said above, but it looks like Luffy, Zoro, Nami is not happening.

And I think Yamato then needs to be in 101 or it will look lopsided
I don't really follow?
:choppawhat: