News Volume 99 coming on June 2021

There is chief of staff
Lafitte
Sabo
Sanji's vivre Card says that Sanji acts as chief of staff in the crew just as Zoro acts as Vice Captain
has any OP character outside SHs or even SHs themselves for the fact of matter ever called Sanji 2nd mate/left hand man/chief of staff

There have been pirates in OP urouge and barto that have called Zoro the vice captain

Even though I acknowledge Zoro is combatant and Sanji is the cook

has any OP character outside SHs or even SHs themselves for the fact of matter ever called Sanji 2nd mate/left hand man/chief of staff

There have been pirates in OP urouge and barto that have called Zoro the vice captain

Even though I acknowledge Zoro is combatant and Sanji is the cook
They did name Sanji captain in Dressrosa. Closest thing we’ve ever gotten to a crew hierarchy. They aren’t VC/Chief of staff but the monster trio is the crew leadership team

They did name Sanji captain in Dressrosa. Closest thing we’ve ever gotten to a crew hierarchy. They aren’t VC/Chief of staff but the monster trio is the crew leadership team
Their is a perceived VC by OP pirates, there is not a percieved "second mate/ left hand man"
Post automatically merged:

YES LMAO, in the manga some of the Strawhats called him Captain, that's even better than Chief or Vicecaptain...
called him captain when whom wasnt around?

Of course it's irrelevant to the actual conversation at hand.

You do realize that their impression is strictly based on bounty? Same reason Queen called sanji and zoro the number 2 and 3 respectively.

As I said based on actual crew dynamics the monster trio are the crews leadership hierarchy.
Still waiting on an answer to my original question, why are you trying to change the script LOL

Has anyone ever (In OP verse) called Sanji left hand man, second mate?

LMAO
"Monster Trio is no more a thing"
"The parallelism between Zoro and Sanji is just for gag, the third most important character is Nami based on the popularity poll"
"Sanji was replaced by Jinbe, now he's with rest of the crew behind them"

Guess who Oda himself decided to put on the cover of volume 100: Luffy, Zoro and Sanji, as usual.
:suresure:
Oda truly is the headcanon destroyer :cheers:
Zorofanobys are joke man