News Volume 99 coming on June 2021

You are clearly shifting the goal posts. The portrayal is obvious in the manga and VivreCard says that Sanji is the Chief of the Staff.
Monster Trio is proved again.
Take your L as with Law teleporting Zoro out of Hakai
amazing subjectivity LOL... also thanks for not answering the original question. Such an easy question to answer but you have to keep jumping through hoops and making salty comments... But I have my answer... do I enjoy being right all the time.

Oh wait, I remember you. You're the Law didn't use Chambres guy. Adding to ignore so I don't waste time with empty barrels
I have no idea who you are
Post automatically merged:

I’m asking you a similar question, yes or no
thought that was rhetorical
Post automatically merged:

@bennbeckman still arguing with candies man?
@Pattoucco where kidd in the cover patricia? kidd hype :virusprot:
Im trying to have a discussion asking a simple yes or no question. Because their is this notion a "left hand man" in SHP exists when it's just false

amazing subjectivity LOL... also thanks for not answering the original question. Such an easy question to answer but you have to keep jumping through hoops and making salty comments... But I have my answer... do I enjoy being right all the time.
I answered the question with Curly Hat Crew. It is obvious that you are deliberately ignoring the fact that Sanji was in charge of the crew in Luffy's absence but you are always obstinate to downplay Sanji to compensate for your insecurity regarding Zoro. And you are wrong most of the time.