News Volume 99 coming on June 2021

I’m saying both Zoro and Sanji have been treated like the crews leaders. Zoro by people outside the crew Sanji by the people inside the crew.

There’s no vice captain just because people outside of the straw hats thought Zoro was.
Which I already admitted to what their actual positions were, the premise of my previous comments regarding "Left Hand Man" is there is literally no such thing ever mentioned when it comes to SHs but yet it keeps getting mentioned.

Which I already admitted to what their actual positions were, the premise of my previous comments regarding "Left Hand Man" is there is literally no such thing ever mentioned when it comes to SHs but yet it keeps getting mentioned.
Well what would you call him? If you refer to Zoro as Right hand man, what would you refer to someone who’s one of the next in line to take over the ship behind the captain? He’s not just a cook

Well what would you call him? If you refer to Zoro as Right hand man, what would you refer to someone who’s one of the next in line to take over the ship behind the captain? He’s not just a cook
Objectively Zoro is combatant Sanji is the cook

Subjective thought: Zoro is the unofficial "vice captain" people in OP believe and have called Zoro that position so I based my opinion on that matter
I still see Sanji and call Sanji the cook if someone in OP verse says he's the "chief of staff", 2nd mate, etc, i would go with it, but that is not the case.

Objectively Zoro is combatant Sanji is the cook

Subjective thought: Zoro is the unofficial "vice captain" people in OP believe and have called Zoro that position so I based my opinion on that matter
I still see Sanji and call Sanji the cook if someone in OP verse says he's the "chief of staff", 2nd mate, etc, i would go with it, but that is not the case.
He was called that in the vivre cards though. He’s not just a cook in the straw hat pirates as his role on the ship goes well beyond the simple cooking.

Funny how half of those who argue it doesn't exist also argue almost in the same breath that The M3 is going to change and Sanji will be replaced every time a new strong potential crewmate appears :milaugh:
It's coming.:myman:
"Robin is stronger than Sanji."

"Franky is stronger than Sanji."

"Brook is stronger than Sanji."

"Jinbei is stronger than Sanji."

"Carrot is stronger than Sanji."

"Yamato is stronger than Sanji."

Famous last words.

Wonder of they were always planning on showing us the full three volumes, or if they realised that they’d fucked it and the fans had already pieced through the video frame by frame to basically assemble it already. I suspect the latter.

It’s nice for the M3 to get a cover, but maybe Oda, you know, actually give them something in the series proper? They haven’t done anything together as a group since FI, it’s no wonder that people say the M3 are dead when Luffy/Zoro/Law have been teamed up far more in the past ten years.

Yamato being confirmed on it is interesting. She’s the only ally to make it put of a very large pool of allies and she gets to be in the main Volume 100 cover, which is a big deal, but she’s not drawn as part of the Strawhat group (the way Franky and Jinbei were in the past). It’s enough to keep discussing her without making it 100% certain.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Funny how half of those who argue it doesn't exist also argue almost in the same breath that The M3 is going to change and Sanji will be replaced every time a new strong potential crewmate appears :milaugh:
Yamato > Sanji bro, sorry.
:feelsokeman:

Yamato being confirmed on it is interesting. She’s the only ally to make it put of a very large pool of allies and she gets to be in the main Volume 100 cover, which is a big deal, but she’s not drawn as part of the Strawhat group (the way Franky and Jinbei were in the past). It’s enough to keep discussing her without making it 100% certain.
Any ideas on why Yamato and Ace were included?

Usually covers are highlights of the contents of that volume, but looks like it's not the case this time, Ace flashback is in 99 but he appears on 100
Aren't they treating 99 - 101 as a single composite cover?

What Volume was Jimbe and Robin throwing Linlin?