News Volume 99 coming on June 2021

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Tiers are for how "Powerful" someone is, not for how many Fights they can win
Tiers aren't a Tournament, it's just Power Ranking
Water is Part of Jinbe's Power, stop ignoring it
How strong is Jimbe underwater? Unknown?

Jimbe never fights underwater except perhaps in naval battles. And even then, most of the fight happens above the water.

It's like suppose the Yami Yami no Mi became unbeatable in space, we wouldn't actually bump BB up because of it.

For a non-hypothetical example, trying to rate Jimbe based on his underwater abilities is akin to trying to rank Ace by assuming that all fights took place on the volcanic side of Punk Hazard.

How strong is Jimbe underwater? Unknown?

Jimbe never fights underwater except perhaps in naval battles. And even then, most of the fight happens above the water.

It's like suppose the Yami Yami no Mi became unbeatable in space, we wouldn't actually bump BB up because of it.

For a non-hypothetical example, trying to rate Jimbe based on his underwater abilities is akin to trying to rank Ace by assuming that all fights took place on the volcanic side of Punk Hazard.
Then we Rank Kid without Iron Nearby?
We rank Hawkins with 0 Lives?
We rank Minks without Sulong?
We rank Moriah with Zero Shadows & Zero Zombies?

Your Space Example is stupid tbh
You just said it yourself, "The Yami Yami No Mi becomes Unbeatable in Space", that means a Power that he already has gets more Powerful just like Crocodile's DF being Stronger in Desert Area, but that's not what i said.

Jinbe without Water isn't just having his Full Potential Wasted, you're completely removing an entire Fighting Style from his Arsenal Man.
It's like Fishmen Jujutsu doesn't exist

It's like Characters come to you so you can evaluate them & Rank them
And when Jinbe starts destroying massive battleships by just throwing water at them, manipulating water nearby & sending many deadly projectiles, countering certain DFs with Water such as when he saved Luffy from Kata with just Tea or when he stopped Prometheus ... etc
You're like: nah, this doesn't count, i'm blind to this

This is bias tbh & no, Water covers most of the Planet & even when Kaido was Introduced it was said "Land, Sea & Air" so No, not only Land Feats matter, who ever said that?

So when Hody destroyed the Castle Walls & let Water inside so he fights Underwater, is that considered cheating?
Does Fishmen have to ignore their Fish Side just to let their Opponents win? So when Arlong used Water Darts against Luffy, he was Cheating? When Jinbe destroyed Ships, attacked Prometheus twice from Water & saved Luffy with Tea, he was cheating?
Was Hody cheating when he was using those Water Shark Attacks against Luffy?

Come on man, be realistic
You're ignoring most of Jinbe's Powers just because you saw him fight once without Water nearby
How about you put Kid without Iron against Who's Who & we will see how he performs or you're gonna say all Combatants fight where there is Iron? lol

Shueisha has just received my question for the SBS ! I hope that Oda-Sensei answer my question in the next SBSs !! :stealthblack:

Hi Oda Sensei ! I am from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and I am a big fan of One Piece series ! There are many people who love One Piece in my country and I hope to win the presence of being included in the SBS as the first Saudi ever! Please tell me what is the Meito rank for Durandal, Cavendish's sword ?!

congrats :)

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Shueisha has just received my question for the SBS ! I hope that Oda-Sensei answer my question in the next SBSs !! :stealthblack:

Hi Oda Sensei ! I am from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and I am a big fan of One Piece series ! There are many people who love One Piece in my country and I hope to win the presence of being included in the SBS as the first Saudi ever! Please tell me what is the Meito rank for Durandal, Cavendish's sword ?!

Ay wish you good luck ~