News Volume 99 coming on June 2021

No carrot literally doesn’t bring anything to the table. What does she do she’s super weak and has no talents. Yamatoe joining can at least bring luffy strength up and have a yonko daughter
That's superfluous in this instance. She has yet not avenged Pedro. She has stuck around for a long while. She is well conceived in the crew and so on.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That’s what I thought, but Drake did say that what the Pacifista used was specifically Kizaru’s laser and talked about how far along the project had gone, so it could be his laser’s being an early artificial Logia use, not a cyborg use.
I’m not sure there’s anything else to compare lasers too though, especially at that point in the story.

That’s what I thought, but Drake did say that what the Pacifista used was specifically Kizaru’s laser and talked about how far along the project had gone, so it could be his laser’s being an early artificial Logia use, not a cyborg use.
Franky Lazer was compared to the Pacifista's Lazer on punk by ceaser. I don't think those lazers are artificial Logia of kizarus fruit but maybe the later versions have it

"kaido's devil fruit was named in volume 98 so can you please tell me the name of kidd's devil fruit!! - PN takumiso

oda: jiki jiki no mi (magnetism fruit) right? huh i haven't said it yet. you can freely manipulate iron with magnetism. i'll have to say it in the main story later. i'll put it in somewhere eventually"

That's the translation I saw from discord. The only thing that bugs me is that Oda only mentions iron, like I assume it extends to other metals as well but I was hoping Oda actually taps into the full capabilities of magnetism. Kid will pull off impressive abilities regardless but I really hope Oda doesn't fumble such a cool ability like magnetism. The fact that he says he'll address it in the story gives me hope though. The abilities that the OP from reddit posted are cool af.