News Volume 99 coming on June 2021

BangOOπŸ…

Pepebusi Spammer
β€Ž
a question on why there're giraffe smile when Kaku already possess the power, a lot of explanations, I'll jump to the important part
"...lineage factor was taken from currently existing creatures, which means there can't be artificial power users of mythical type, logia and paramecia fruits; that is the limit of scientist Caesar. But, it is said that genius scientist Vegapank is doing researches that have exceeded this field, or not..."
artificial logia and mythical users coming?
SSG will have logia zoan paramecia DF and Sanji too because of his lineage factor.
Sanji = SSG > Shichibukai :stealthblack: @MonsterZoro

Wano named 3 supernova devil fruits: Hawkins, Drake (first assumed to be a t-rex) and now Kid. There's only Apoo, Urouge and Bonney left.

Aparently Kid's jiki jiki broke the Ito Ito no mi's record:

"Among named fruits, this one currently has the longest gap between when its power was first shown and when it was named, at just 19 days shy of 13 years. 510 chapters were released between its usage debut and when it was named in the SBS."

Oda's Top 3 Gifter design
1, Holdem
2, Hamlet
3, Speed
@Charlotte Horchata Do you approve?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
β€Ž
a question on why there're giraffe smile when Kaku already possess the power, a lot of explanations, I'll jump to the important part
"...lineage factor was taken from currently existing creatures, which means there can't be artificial power users of mythical type, logia and paramecia fruits; that is the limit of scientist Caesar. But, it is said that genius scientist Vegapank is doing researches that have exceeded this field, or not..."
Well, we can guess his methods.

Kid devil fruit is "Jiki Jiki no mi". seems Oda will explain his power in future Chapters.
This is a good sign Oda will give Kid vs Linlin some focus.

-Killer is referred as the fighter of the Kidd Pirates in his intro box (same as Zoro)
I can see why. Kid's crew feels like a family first, similar to the Straw Hats. It would make sense there aren't defined ranks within the crew in that case. There's just a captain and crew mates who are good at one particular thing. But like Zoro, Killer is the Vice Captain in spirit.

Well, we can guess his methods.

This is a good sign Oda will give Kid vs Linlin some focus.

I can see why. Kid's crew feels like a family first, similar to the Straw Hats. It would make sense there aren't defined ranks within the crew in that case. There's just a captain and crew mates who are good at one particular thing. But like Zoro, Killer is the Vice Captain in spirit.
I mean first of all it's not new.

Secondly, fighter just means fighter. Nothing more.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
@Jew D. Boy, 1000% Yamato gonna be a SH, even though you already knew, just wanted to confirm

Also think Yamato will fight Jack? Your thoughts on if Yamato vs Jack happened
Yamato's main fight is vs Kaido.

β€œThat’d be my son” β€”> β€œYou don’t have one”
No confirmation for daughter...
  • Bonney’s name also goes with Roger and Rayleigh’s themes β€”> Gold, Silvers, Jewelry
  • We don’t really know her real age
  • Roger said that his kid would be named either Ace or Anne, Jewelry Bonney was based off a pirate named Anne Bonney
  • Bonney was crying during MF...

:quest:
Poor Ace x Bonney shippers. They thought Bonney was crying because Ace was her boyfriend but she's instead crying because he's her brother.
:yodaswag:

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Post automatically merged:

Doesn't matter. You can still be strong without CoC or CoC coating. Remember what Oda said? No single ability determines victory.

You know how they said "Logia who think they're invincible will die young?" Same goes for Haki users who think they're hot shit.

You can be strong without COC, but being able to coat your attacks in COC makes you indisputably a Top Tier: