Vote for King!!!

Did King save one piece this year?

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
β€Ž
Hellow people from Worstgen, I'm @Roronoa-sama! and today I will explain you (yes you!), why you must to vote for King. Well I think is very clear but I will say you, but before that I need to say again an apologize to character who save this year (after the granmaster, of course).
I'm sorry King, I was wrong. I believe you would be character like Katakuri (or mother boy). So I'm sorry. I'm not perfect, I wrong too but I will improve the next year ( you will see better threads to show why zoro is best character)
But why you (yes you!) must vote for King? Well I think the first thing is to know who are the rivals?: Big Meme?, Tama?, Judge son and Crydo with their family problems. Indeed, I don't need to convince you, but I will do because King is the star of this year.
Only think what happen in worstgen, and you will see than King has defeat everyone: @Chrono with his thread King>BM which had to leave the forum after King fought agaisnt Zoro, or king bend from @Zoro D Goat. Even I was defeating for him.
And the manga/anime with I just one hand to defeat Judge son. King save one piece this year.

King must win!

So vote for King the next 11th december and demonstrate than democracy chooses the better!!!

@Krusher1357 @Finalbeta @Extravlad @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa Sanji 81 @m0nst3Rx @nik87 @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Peroroncino @Cinera @RayanOO

Hellow people from Worstgen, I'm @Roronoa-sama! and today I will explain you (yes you!), why you must to vote for King. Well I think is very clear but I will say you, but before that I need to say again an apologize to character who save this year (after the granmaster, of course).
I'm sorry King, I was wrong. I believe you would be character like Katakuri (or mother boy). So I'm sorry. I'm not perfect, I wrong too but I will improve the next year ( you will see better threads to show why zoro is best character)
But why you (yes you!) must vote for King? Well I think the first thing is to know who are the rivals?: Big Meme?, Tama?, Judge son and Crydo with their family problems. Indeed, I don't need to convince you, but I will do because King is the star of this year.
Only think what happen in worstgen, and you will see than King has defeat everyone: @Chrono with his thread King>BM which had to leave the forum after King fought agaisnt Zoro, or king bend from @Zoro D Goat. Even I was defeating for him.
And the manga/anime with I just one hand to defeat Judge son. King save one piece this year.

King must win!

So vote for King the next 11th december and demonstrate than democracy chooses the better!!!

@Krusher1357 @Finalbeta @Extravlad @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa Sanji 81 @m0nst3Rx @nik87 @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Peroroncino @Cinera @RayanOO
Shut yo bitch ass up
You been spamming Ling for half a Year

ling: i'm near to dead
fodder: stop zoro or i'll kill hyori
hyori: i'm sorry zoro-sama
ling: very good:myman:
kaido defeated oden due momo
ling would use to hyori to defeat zoro :kayneshrug:
ling was defeated:steef:

kiuna was stronger than ling
and what one has got to do the zoro dream with ling? ling isn't 7th stronger swordman currently (mihawk, shanks, oldman from the gorosai, ray, fugitora, zoro and vista). Ling vs zoro is only an inconsistence from oda
ling isn't between 10th best swordmen he is a fraud like kaido
vista cut akainu and fought agaist mihawk (less 10%)
Vista>>ling
ling hasn't demostrated to be strong and less as swordman (indeed i can see current kaku or daz stronger than him)
kinemon stronger than ling?:choppawhat:
how marco would fight against kaido (or big mom) if he lost against ling (indeed he fought against ling and queen)
Post automatically merged:

ling has zoan and killer wasn't 100%
killer (100%) is stronger than ling
Ling lost his sword in the battle:seriously:
i prefer carot than ling, the okama or sanji
zoro is playing with ling
kaido vs yamato= zoro vs king= jinbei vs wsw:holdthisl:

when?:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Damn I ain’t even have to try this was so easy 😷

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
β€Ž