VTuber Rabbit Hole

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Heya guys, I haven't found any thread about it yet, where we could discuss our beloved VTubers and their amazing content! I saw this growing in popularity here, even on WG. So yeah, let's keep it wyld! Share whatever you want to share to your fellow folks!

@~UwU~
@Ryu Kishi
@BleakAsh
@GrandmasterChef Zonji
@Camie

Tag whomever you feel is left out!

What a long way we walked...there is no clickbait!

Last edited by a moderator:

Heya guys, I haven't found any thread about it yet, where we could discuss our beloved VTubers and their amazing content! I saw this growing in popularity here, even on WG. So yeah, let's keep it wyld! Share whatever you want to share to your fellow folks!

@~UwU~
@Ryu Kishi
@BleakAsh
@GrandmasterChef Zonji
@Camie

Tag whomever you feel is left out!

What a long way we walked...there is no clickbait!

:shame:

yo been the same for me, all the content was gone at some point and then VTuber suddenly appeared in my recommended and now everything is full :endthis:
I have been watching MarkPlier play PowerWash Simulator for about 3 weeks now

:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Wdym by "all content was gone"?
Nothing interesting is popin up, its either Mr Beat Pewdiepie or Mark..thats it and some random 50s clips getting recommended which got uploaded decades ago.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
btw this is also good for those that don't know what VTuber are:

this is also peak cursed xD love what she is doing recently

I have been watching MarkPlier play PowerWash Simulator for about 3 weeks now

Wdym by "all content was gone"?
yeah nothing was poppin up as BleakAsh said, was back in winter 2020, quite a boring phase, mostly I was refreshing the youtube page and hope for some One Piece videos (now I have alot more also science videos and music stuff). But VTuber then filled that hole for me. Was at first interesting, then gave some more a try and now I am stuck. :milaugh:

B

Ballel

btw this is also good for those that don't know what VTuber are:

this is also peak cursed xD love what she is doing recently

yeah nothing was poppin up as BleakAsh said, was back in winter 2020, quite a boring phase, mostly I was refreshing the youtube page and hope for some One Piece videos (now I have alot more also science videos and music stuff). But VTuber then filled that hole for me. Was at first interesting, then gave some more a try and now I am stuck. :milaugh:
So yoi mean the reccomended videos page?