WAG1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, with social media replacing forums I drifted away from platforms like this, I remember being an avid user in naruto boards, the forum version of the hit online game Naruto-Arena, the good ol days where I would be arguing how much better OP was to Naruto lol, but I guess its the nostalgia that has me returning to platforms such as this to bring back the more serious and level headed discussions where upvoting or retweets doesn't have any influence on what you want to say.

Last edited:
B

Ballel

Hello, with social media replacing forums I drifted away from platforms like this, I remember being an avid user in naruto boards, the forum version of the hit online game Naruto-Arena, the good ol days where I would be arguing how much better OP was to Naruto lol, but I guess its the nostalgia that has me returning to platforms such as this to bring back the more serious and level headed discussions where upvoting or retweets doesn't have any influence on what you want to say.
Welcome
Serious and level headed discussions can't be found here, this is a troll forum.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Ahoy mate! Welcome on our seas!

Post automatically merged:

Welcome
Serious and level headed discussions can't be found here, this is a troll forum.
Depends on where you visit. There can be serious talks but most active threats are the shitpost ones like the general spoiler room.

Status
Not open for further replies.