Questions & Mysteries Wait so Kumas question was serious this whole time?

In pre TS , Kuma would always ask “If you could go on a vacation where would you go” - I always took it as some sort of threats because of how Moria reacted to the question, but considering what we know about Kuma now, and where he sent perona and the straw hats . My headcannon is that whilst growing up this was a serious question he’d ask people, before actually sending them where they wanted to go for holidays . Because even perona got sent to where she actually described.
VidMate
TLDR; this question that originally seemed like a threat may actually be the truly good side of Kuma wanting to make sure to send you somewhere nice

Last edited:
In pre TS , Kuma would always ask “If you could go on a vacation where would you go” - I always took it as some sort of threats because of how Moria reacted to the question, but considering what we know about Kuma now, and where he sent perona and the straw hats . My headcannon is that whilst growing up this was a serious question he’d ask people, before actually sending them where they wanted to go for holidays . Because even perona got sent to where she actually described.

TLDR; this question that originally seemed like a threat may actually be the truly good side of Kuma wanting to make sure to send you somewhere nice
I realized it wasn't a threat since the we met him again in Sabaody.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji didn't want to go where he was send
But he didn't say anything and Kuma sent him to his old friend Ivankov.

C

Cruxroux

We're going to get Canon genderbent versions of most characters whenever they fight Blackbeard again.
Luffy and Zoro are immune given their Haki.
I wonder about the rest of the crew.
Post automatically merged:

We're going to get Canon genderbent versions of most characters whenever they fight Blackbeard again.
I just realised brook is sort of immune to this fruit.

Last edited by a moderator: