Who is your favorite antagonist ?

• Nox

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Qilby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oropo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
After rediscovering this amazing animated series (one that is french as a bonus for me), I thought it interesting to make a thread about the series, characters, episodes and universe of Wakfu, the series happening in the universe of Dofus and producted by Ankama, that is centered on the adventures of Yugo and his friends.

When did you discover the series ? How did you discover it ? What is your opinion on it ?

What is your favorite character ? Villain ? Season ? Place in this universe ?

For those who don't know the series it may also be a good way of discovering it.

I found about it because I used to play Dofus, although I had never watched the series but I did see the movie where they introduced the ice dofus and the Huppermage class

Wakfu is a french cartoon made by Ankama Animation, it's set within the universe of a MMORPG of the same name, itself a sequel of another famous MMO named Dofus.

The story takes place in the fantasy world called the World of Twelve, and sees the aventures of a young boy named Yugo and his friends who go on an adventure to find Yugo's origins and true family after it was revealed that Yugo was the member of a mysterious species called the Eliatropes who all wear hoods and have the ability to create magic portals.
Yugo's companions are his pet bord Az, Tristepin Percedal called Saldygrove Tristepin in english, a particulary hot-headed, agressive and rather stupid knight Ruel Stroud an old and extremely greedy former bounty hunter who's also an old friend of Yugo's adoptive father; Amalia the spoiled and bossy but good-hearted princess of the Sadida, a plant-people species; and her elf like bodyguard Evangelyne who's an excellent archer and a strong and sarcastic woman.

The group however finds itself hunted by a xelor (a time manipulating magician) called Nox, who's collecting wakfu (the life energy inside every living being) for a mysterious goal and who's as such very interested by the Eliatropes and dragons who have a connection with this race.

The series is often light-hearted, full of humor and takes place in a very rich world. However the series can also become very dark and serious and its antagonists are most often very complex and muti-layered characters. The music is also wonderful.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wakfu is a french cartoon made by Ankama Animation, it's set within the universe of a MMORPG of the same name, itself a sequel of another famous MMO named Dofus.

The story takes place in the fantasy world called the World of Twelve, and sees the aventures of a young boy named Yugo and his friends who go on an adventure to find Yugo's origins and true family after it was revealed that Yugo was the member of a mysterious species called the Eliatropes who all wear hoods and have the ability to create magic portals.
Yugo's companions are his pet bord Az, Tristepin Percedal called Saldygrove Tristepin in english, a particulary hot-headed, agressive and rather stupid knight Ruel Stroud an old and extremely greedy former bounty hunter who's also an old friend of Yugo's adoptive father; Amalia the spoiled and bossy but good-hearted princess of the Sadida, a plant-people species; and her elf like bodyguard Evangelyne who's an excellent archer and a strong and sarcastic woman.

The group however finds itself hunted by a xelor (a time manipulating magician) called Nox, who's collecting wakfu (the life energy inside every living being) for a mysterious goal and who's as such very interested by the Eliatropes and dragons who have a connection with this race.

The series is often light-hearted, full of humor and takes place in a very rich world. However the series can also become very dark and serious and its antagonists are most often very complex and muti-layered characters. The music is also wonderful.
Looks interesting for something to watch when u are tired with the usual shows u have. I see it's on Netflix. May watch it one day.