Theory Wano ending theory

> Luffy awakens his devil fruit in order to beat Kaido, uses conquerors with his awakening too.

> Sanji gets new ability names, like Zoro's upgraded moves, or a new ability. Sanji dispatches of Queen really fast. Neither use conquerors in the fight

> Zoro uses has a conquerors moment to beat King with conquerors.

> Sanji goes on to help X Drake and Apoo. This might be his Vergo situation depending on how strong the CP0 are.

> Zoro runs into Smoothie and basically Monet's her. She might start being obsessed with him like Tashigi is.

> Sanji saving Robin from CP0.

> Usopp gets his moment

> Kaido keeps fighting and isn't out.

> Wano people see Zoro kill Kaido

> They win the war and it becomes Luffys Roxs story

> Rayleigh gets a tear in his eye because he's so proud

> News that Luffy with Kid and Law beat Big Mom and Kaido.

Thoughts?

> Luffy awakens his devil fruit in order to beat Kaido, uses conquerors with his awakening too.

> Sanji gets new ability names, like Zoro's upgraded moves, or a new ability. Sanji dispatches of Queen really fast. Neither use conquerors in the fight

> Sanji goes on to help X Drake and Apoo. This might be his Vergo situation depending on how strong the CP0 are.

> Zoro runs into Smoothie and basically Monet's her. She might start being obsessed with him like Tashigi is.

> Usopp gets his moment

Thoughts?
I was like this at the beginning :myman:
Then i was like this when i read zkk:whitepress:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
If he overcomes king hes down and out. This shit is looking like an extreme diff fight. This fights damage+ 2x rooftop damage =zoro knocked out.
Zkk in the mud :kayneshrug:
That clown Luffy got like 4-5 rounds vs Kaido already. You really believe Zoro will be out in his own arc after one fight? Lmao.

Jokes on you.

That clown Luffy got like 4-5 rounds vs Kaido already. You really believe Zoro will be out in his own arc after one fight? Lmao.

Jokes on you.
Here they are again with zoros own arc
If anything this is luffys arc tbh
But that doesn't matter
Anyways i would like a good explanation on how zoro will kill kaido after his extreme diff fight with king and 2x rooftop pain, only then i can take you somewhat serious.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Here they are again with zoros own arc
If anything this is luffys arc tbh
But that doesn't matter
Anyways i would like a good explanation on how zoro will kill kaido after his extreme diff fight with king and 2x rooftop pain, only then i can take you somewhat serious.
You are a Zoro hater. Nothing I will bring up will change ur mind on this. You support everything that is anti zoro. Just sit back and watch.

Will be a fun show watching the meltdown of century when WG experiences ZKK chapter.

You are a Zoro hater. Nothing I will bring up will change ur mind on this. You support everything that is anti zoro. Just sit back and watch.

Will be a fun show watching the meltdown of century when WG experiences ZKK chapter.
Whoa there you got something wrong buddy

I am not a zoro hater
I just dislike their fans
So please do continue on maybe changing my mind kind sir.

> Usopp gets his moment

Thoughts?
Why canโ€™t you guys just drop ZKK? Itโ€™s not gonna happen. And itโ€™s not even that I think zoro canโ€™t do it. Itโ€™s just not one piece to kill someone that doesnโ€™t really have a huge impact on the story.

> Usopp gets his moment

Thoughts?
Not bad, although I'd skip Cook meeting Drake and Apoo so he can repay Robin ASAP.
Post automatically merged:

Century? You mean aeon? :myman:

Rather see Killer or even Jinbei vs Smoothie instead.

Like the idea of Sanji post Queen fight facing off against the CP0 with the SN.

Zoro kills Kaido. One Sword Style. Enma. Divine Flying Blaze :steef:

Last attack on Big Mom is a ACoC punch. Kid or Luffy? I bet on the latter, especially because of the above + their history.

Orochi gets two heart attacks from Momo. He'll mistake him for being Kaido in dragon form and for Oden in human form.

Sulong Bepo will cause havoc.

> Usopp gets his moment

Thoughts?
Nice dude