Current Events Wano Useless Plot Thread

Not sure if anything similar already exists(I'm aware of One Piece All Plots and Wano All Plots too) but I will try to list and debate here all the useless plot Oda introduced during this arc(maybe from previous arcs too) and sent it to garbage.

List of useless plots:
  1. Sanji hitting woman
  2. Both rooftop(Yonkos) and under rooftop(Commanders) fights being equally important
  3. Kaido's hard skin since he is screaming to Law's stones, Kid's suplex and Momonosuke's bite
  4. Every fake death(too many to list one by one)
  5. Top tiers incredible stamina
  6. Fodders Army(Minks, Gifters, Yakuza). Battle of numbers.
  7. Franky making weapons to fight Kaido
  8. Zoan stamina since Apoo shits on all of them so far. Only Kaido have shown high stamina
  9. Drake being the one that destroyed Tama's village
  10. Sanji saying that Franky and Usopp would redesign the raid suit
  11. Hawkins's predictions
  12. BM Pirates aside from BM and Perospero(They are 2 weeks on that ship doing nothing)
  13. Tobiroppo task to bring Yamato to Kaido in order to fight with one of the Calamities.
  14. Who's Who and Queen rivalry
Go on and help me to make this list even bigger.

Last edited:
Useless plots;
-Bigmom pirates aboard the Chanter Ship..
No point in having them in this arc..aside from Perospero.. Why introduce'em in the first place.. Where are they now..?! No one cares...
:kayneshrug:
-Queen and the germa tech plot.. What a dumpster fire that was.. Sheesh!
I didn't like the way it was introduced or how it concluded...
This is one of the worst points in this arc..

-Sanji and the Geisha plot..
Bad exposition, Weird placing of some panels, false premise..

-Anything with X Drake..
He's the first SN to join Kaido or had something to do with kaido..but he has no impact in this arc.. Being a Sword Captain make it even worse..
What was Drake doing all this time..?!
Why did he join the BP in the first place..?!
Again no one knows..

Unexplored plots:
-most things with King... His personality, his sadistic nature, how the BP feel about him?! Is it respect, fear, loyalty, comradery..?!

Useless plots;
-Bigmom pirates aboard the Chanter Ship..
No point in having them in this arc..aside from Perospero.. Why introduce'em in the first place.. Where are they now..?! No one cares...
:kayneshrug:
-Queen and the germa tech plot.. What a dumpster fire that was.. Sheesh!
I didn't like the way it was introduced or how it concluded...
This is one of the worst points in this arc..

-Sanji and the Geisha plot..
Bad exposition, Weird placing of some panels, false premise..

-Anything with X Drake..
He's the first SN to join Kaido or had something to do with kaido..but he has no impact in this arc.. Being a Sword Captain make it even worse..
What was Drake doing all this time..?!
Why did he join the BP in the first place..?!
Again no one knows..

Unexplored plots:
-most things with King... His personality, his sadistic nature, how the BP feel about him?! Is it respect, fear, loyalty, comradery..?!
Add Lawkins useless prediction plots. No point when none of it matters at all.

Not sure if anything similar already exists(I'm aware of One Piece All Plots and Wano All Plots too) but I will try to list and debate here all the useless plot Oda introduced during this arc(maybe from previous arcs too) and sent it to garbage.

List of useless plots:
  1. Sanji hitting woman
  2. Both rooftop(Yonkos) and under rooftop(Commanders) fights being equally important
  3. Kaido's hard skin since he is screaming to Law's stones, Kid's suplex and Momonosuke's bite
  4. Every fake death(too many to list one by one)
  5. Top tiers incredible stamina
Go on and help me to make this list even bigger.
1-not useless since thats what made him destroy the raid suit
2-I fail to see how you consider them useless
3-Yeah that was weird but Kaido's tough skin is still a factor
4-Agreed
5-not really useless since stamina matters, one thing that people always forget when talking about those long fights is that we simply dont know what was their pacing. It could be the case that the fights that we see are simply more intense(not necessarily harder though)

Now for plots that I consider useless
-The Yakuza in general and the enemy Wano armies, pretty much all the samurai besides the scabbards
-Franky making weapons to fight Kaido
-The smile users in a way since Tama made them into a mostly non factor
-Zoan stamina since Apoo shits on all of them so far. Only Kaido and Yamato have shown high stamina
-Drake being the one that destroyed Tama's village
-Sanji saying that Franky and Usopp would redesign the raid suit
-So far the nidai kitetsu

1-not useless since thats what made him destroy the raid suit
2-I fail to see how you consider them useless
3-Yeah that was weird but Kaido's tough skin is still a factor
4-Agreed
5-not really useless since stamina matters, one thing that people always forget when talking about those long fights is that we simply dont know what was their pacing. It could be the case that the fights that we see are simply more intense(not necessarily harder though)

Now for plots that I consider useless
-The Yakuza in general and the enemy Wano armies, pretty much all the samurai besides the scabbards
-Franky making weapons to fight Kaido
-The smile users in a way since Tama made them into a mostly non factor
-Zoan stamina since Apoo shits on all of them so far. Only Kaido and Yamato have shown high stamina
-Drake being the one that destroyed Tama's village
-Sanji saying that Franky and Usopp would redesign the raid suit
-So far the nidai kitetsu
Thanks. Raid Suit another useless plot.

Did you get it the number 2? Is about chapter 1036 CP-0 guy saying that doesn't matter that Alliance won against Tobiroppo and Calamities since the only fight that matter is the one with Yonkos.

Can't accept Kaido's tough skin as a factor after so much bullshit.

Doesn't matter what was the pacing of those fights. It was 2 living beings fighting equally for days. Just like we had many fights similar to that right here at Onigashima.

I would consider Yakuza, Gifters, Minks... pretty much the whole FODDER ARMY of both sides useless.
Gifters only fit for Tama purposes, and they kind of helped Franky.

Sure I didn't even remembered Franky was makign weapons against Kaido(maybe yet to be seen).

I would say only Kaido is showing high stamina. Yamato didn't fought that much against strong opponents.

Was told that X-Drake did that? I really missed that part.

Sanji's RS redesign can still be a thing at the end of the wano. But I agree we should be ready for this fight already.

Come on, Nidai Kitetsu is still a thing for the end of Wano. I won't consider that useless yet.

But thanks a lot for your help.
Post automatically merged:

Queen's mention of being with Judge and Vegapunk.
Nami vs Ulti fight.
Oden's aura on Enma.
How are those useless plot?
Even Oden's "aura" on Enma... can't say they are useless just because I don't like it.